Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
i want the changelog too. Although I love the netori content in this game, I have shitty internet and I don't want to download the game for content I don't care about like mother and sisters. Although if there is content of the aunt and the stepmother it would be something else haha.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the sister's night suit, the one on the date, not the one to sleep on?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Does the urination content avoidable? That's the thing that completly threw me off Corruption was that after a certain threshold piss drinking was ever present. So it would be nice if it's avoidable.

• Angry
Reactions: GSeekerB

dexter111

May 31, 2017
Boycott sandboxes! We are too old to play in grinding sandboxes! No more money or support to devs who make childish sandbox games!
t. I can't navigate in something more complicated than VN with 2 answers and need spoonfeeding in every remotely difficult situation.

edit: not defending author here, although sandbox in this game is way better than Corruption. Although Corruption was one of the worst games in that regard so the bar was low.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Hi first of all your game is great and is there any chance of pregnancy in future updates for this game like your previous game corruption
The opening graphics suggest that pregnancy is planned but at the rate this game is going, that won't be for a decade. This game has a longer grind than Corruption and no way of telling how you're progressing with the girls in the game.

Reactions: KillerBee487

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
there is nothing to do in the game at the moment, it is empty, the maximum you can look at tits and this is the limit of this game
At least put two or three patches on it, I hope so that we see some action since here the mother gets into bed with you when you wake up, although only to dress you or I hope it's two or three because you don't see or read that or we have to unlock the remaining apartments

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
i need changelog
- New apron outfit for Elena
- New apron outfit for Elena
- 엘레나를 위한 새로운 앞치마 의상
- Elena's new apron outfit
- 엘레나의 새로운 앞치마 의상

- New wake-up scene from Elena

- Elena's new kitchen scene

- Diana's new jogging outfit and additional jogging scenes

- Diana's new shower scene

-Diana added a scene where she changes her clothes.

- Added Diana's new swimsuit and new pool scene

- Added Diana's new pajama and new sleep scene

- Diana watching new TV in the living room

- Added Diana's new date outfit and date scene

- Added new Diana nurse costume and hospital scene

- Diana new night bathroom scene

- Diana's new casual wear and new wake-up scene

- Add breakfast scene

<Introduction of new sub characters>

Lina: The story starts in the school auditorium.
Mrs. Jeong: After meeting Lina at a Chinese restaurant
Nia: Starting as a police officer at the police station after Elena's night park event
Mrs. Jackson: After meeting Nia, the story begins at the park on a weekday night.

- Lina's 1st Chinese restaurant event

- Mrs. Jeong Chinese restaurant event

- Many scene reworks and minor bug fixes, new sub character

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
New stuff in 0.35:

(Disclaimer: I haven't really played the update, because the game is grindy with absolutely no payoff. I just unpacked the archive RPA and looked for new images.)

4 new characters (None of which have any real content beyond pulling their tops down)
-Chung: Chinese restaurant owner(?)
-Jackson: Lady in park
-Lina: Classmate, Chinese restaurant daughter
-Nia: Classmate
Chung, Jackson, and Lina can be enchanted to show their breasts.

Sophia has images for a few new outfits, but seemingly no content with them
Elena can wear just her apron in the morning with no dress, and can wake up MC in same

Diana seems to have a corruption level increase (Some 150 new images)
-New jogging outfit
-Can go without underwear at hospital
-New date scenes
-Movie and pool content
-MC gets a sleeping BJ from Diana

That seems to be about it. But this is at least something, that BJ is the first real contact anyone has had with MC's penis... though because Diane is asleep, there is still no intentional contact in the game.

Maybe in 8-10 updates, someone will give MC a handjob.

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
t. I can't navigate in something more complicated than VN with 2 answers and need spoonfeeding in every remotely difficult situation.

edit: not defending author here, although sandbox in this game is way better than Corruption. Although Corruption was one of the worst games in that regard so the bar was low.
I don't get it, what's wrong with sandboxes?

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes