KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
I don't get it, what's wrong with sandboxes?
The horrible grind? The hundred of hours spended with ANY results at all? The continuos repetition of the same action along the whole game to reach the same point with ANY character?
Dude, this game is simply one of the most discouraging, horrendous and bad-rewarded of the moment. I've played Corruption and I enjoyed, but this hell-of-a-game it just too obnoxious to even compare.
This needs a mod as fast as the fucking Flash, but this turns be an absolute nightmare because there are not even SCENES AT ALL.

Mar 1, 2018
The horrible grind? The hundred of hours spended with ANY results at all? The continuos repetition of the same action along the whole game to reach the same point with ANY character?
Dude, this game is simply one of the most discouraging, horrendous and bad-rewarded of the moment. I've played Corruption and I enjoyed, but this hell-of-a-game it just too obnoxious to even compare.
This needs a mod as fast as the fucking Flash, but this turns be an absolute nightmare because there are not even SCENES AT ALL.
The game is also still early in development. Don't get me wrong, it's not worth playing as it is now, but I assume the grind will be more worth it later down the line.

Personally, I corrupting the characters little by little. Corruption was the only game that hit just right (albeit with the BetterExperience mod)

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
The game is great,if going by corruption it will be awesome and we just need to wait and not pay for game I don't see room for complaining because even now this is good ground for development,love the lewdness and it will just get better
If you don't want to grind just edit your save

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
I keep going at the office and it s the same thing over and over ...what is suppose to be happening and how to do it thk (Im doing the boobs massage and after that nada)

wingtai

Dec 4, 2022
<Features>
- Elena's new apron outfit
- New wake-up scene from Elena
- Elena's new kitchen scene

- Diana's new jogging outfit and additional jogging scenes
- Diana's new shower scene
-Diana added a scene where she changes her clothes.
- Added Diana's new swimsuit and new pool scene
- Added Diana's new pajama and new sleep scene
- Diana watching new TV in the living room
- Added Diana's new date outfit and date scene
- Added new Diana nurse costume and hospital scene
- Diana new night bathroom scene
- Diana's new casual wear and new wake-up scene
- Add breakfast scene

<Introduction of new sub characters>

Lina: The story starts in the school auditorium.
Mrs. Jeong: After meeting Lina at a Chinese restaurant
Nia: Starting as a police officer at the police station after Elena's night park event
Mrs. Jackson: After meeting Nia, the story begins at the park on a weekday night.
- Lina's 1st Chinese restaurant event
- Mrs. Jeong Chinese restaurant event

- Many scene reworks and minor bug fixes, new sub character

like most new screen focus on diana and elena

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
I'm a bit stuck.
How do I get Diana's new outfit for swimming and sleepy time?
I have the others. And magic isn't available when I can use it.
Thanks for helping.

Niby

Oct 11, 2017
Is there a way to change relations to some custom values? Is it possible to remove incest without decompiling files and doing it by manually?

71MORPH71

Dec 23, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When will you fix the code?
This is the last version in a row.
Maybe that's the reason for the current selection bug.
Why do you need the whole demo in the code?

Reactions: Kri00000003
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes