Taedin

May 19, 2023
Is there a guide? Just started it and have no idea what to do.
If you've just started, then there should be advancement tips on your profile under the character tab (little button that looks like a person) that lead towards unlocking and strengthening your power. The most important step in the beginning of the game would be to go to the basement, that's where you get the ability to start corrupting people. After that it's just a matter of meeting with them at the right time and advancing their corruption.

Krosnat

Jan 19, 2022
Traducción al español: Lust Village [v0.45] [Mr.C], Cualquier error o si desean que traduzca un juego por favor me lo hacen saber ¡Gracias!.

- Solo es extraer el .rar en la carpeta raiz del juego e iniciar y listo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation to Spanish: Lust Village [v0.45] [Mr.C], Any mistake or if you want me to translate a game please let me know Thank you!

- Just extract the .rar in the root folder of the game and start and that's it

Jan 2, 2023
help, got elenor, sophia and diana to the point where I can't use magic to affect their love, obedience, corruption, and consciousness. What am I still missing something? there are still a lot of gallery photos I don't have and I also don't have their lustagram things yet, still don't know where to put the web cam... what do I do now? am I missing progress with some of the other characters?

efohx

May 27, 2021
Mr. C posted an update the other day saying that the next version of Grace's update is complete and a supplemental update is being created for Elena. My personal guess is that the 0.5 update will be released at the end of this month at the earliest, or early-mid next month. By the way, I'd like to ask if there are any Chinese players who like Sex Town who would like to sponsor Mr. C. $10 or $20 is fine, I think we can combine our efforts and save each other some money, haha. If not, I will sponsor Mr. C myself after the update is released.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

rocky rider robin

Feb 24, 2020
I think we can combine our efforts and save each other some money, haha. If not, I will sponsor Mr. C myself after the update is released.

Can you tell him to focus on a single part like Corruption? So players can for example finish the family part first and then other characters instead of waiting literally years for seggs update or would this just push dev to write more characters like a horde of Deviant art OCs? Please do say to the dev that the seggs update would be a milestone for the Corruption fans, or corries as one could say and likely increase support

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

efohx

May 27, 2021
Can you tell him to focus on a single part like Corruption? So players can for example finish the family part first and then other characters instead of waiting literally years for seggs update or would this just push dev to write more characters like a horde of Deviant art OCs? Please do say to the dev that the seggs update would be a milestone for the Corruption fans, or corries as one could say and likely increase support
You can join Mr. C's channel by going to Discord on the first page, clicking on it, and then communicating with Mr. C. There's no rush as to which character he's updating, after all, it's early days and all the later episodes will be added slowly. What matters is that the update cycle for the first few releases was too long, and I've given him advice to try and compress it to once every 2 months. As for the order of updates it's mainly by the order on the character cards, such as Elena, Diana, Sophia, Nora, Grace, Audrey, Linda, and Vivian. They all have to complete the costume level 2 unlock before they can presumably be developed further. The other characters are currently additional content, as well as those called to the house by phone, who are supposed to just be called to the house for sex at a later stage. That's my personal extrapolation....

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
I dont get Nora´s new Pool Outfit.
Dosnt matter if I slap her Ass (obedience to low,so she gets angry) or if I push her. She just gets 10 Love Points
what should I do.
I got every other New Outfits for her but not the Pool

efohx

May 27, 2021
I dont get Nora´s new Pool Outfit.
Dosnt matter if I slap her Ass (obedience to low,so she gets angry) or if I push her. She just gets 10 Love Points
what should I do.
I got every other New Outfits for her but not the Pool
It should be that the attributes aren't up to par, so first use magic to brush up her values to the point where they can't be boosted with a spellbook. Then push her into the pool and slap her ass in the process. Try it a few more times. If Audrey shows up while the hero and Nora are interacting in the pool that means it's about to work!

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
It should be that the attributes aren't up to par, so first use magic to brush up her values to the point where they can't be boosted with a spellbook. Then push her into the pool and slap her ass in the process. Try it a few more times. If Audrey shows up while the hero and Nora are interacting in the pool that means it's about to work!
I used the Saveeditor to bring her Stats at Obed. 250 Love 500 and Cons 25 but she is still angry when I slap her Ass

Reedit: I used the Editor once more set her Ob to 100 and now the scene with Nora at pool changed.
Thx efohx for the hint

Last edited:

Jul 30, 2020
I came back after a year and replayed it.
What was new ? Just some outfits lol (which means a little content)

I liked last game, this one as well. They are good in story and corruption stuff. And i love this one even more but to be honest i feel like this gonna get abandon or will take 6 yeats to finish !!

P.s: 0Does anyone know similar games to this ?

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes