Feb 27, 2023
I love this game but I don't really believe in it anymore , 2018 and still no real sex scene ...
I mean, what's the point of having a spell book if you can't even fuck chicks?
I think we should add more content to the existing characters rather than adding new ones.
Plus I noticed that there's no pregnancy tag whereas in the illustration image the 3 women living with the mc become pregnant .
Otherwise good game

efohx

May 27, 2021
I love this game but I don't really believe in it anymore , 2018 and still no real sex scene ...
I think we should add more content to the existing characters rather than adding new ones.
Plus I noticed that there's no pregnancy tag whereas in the illustration image the 3 women living with the mc become pregnant .
Otherwise good game
Mr. C's game falls into the category of a nurturing game, how many years did it take before Corruption was updated to be rich in content, and so is this one. I seem to remember Lust Village being reset from 2021 with new characters and some of the listed stuff. Sex content? There's the wait, personally I'm guessing it'll have to be 2 years from now.

Hobo69

Dec 29, 2018
Otherwise good game
2018 to june 2022 was start to 0.10 or 0.15, with development mostly paused for Corruption.
In the past year, we went from that to 0.50.

In terms of actual development, there's only 18 to 24 months into this game. Not 5 years.

efohx

May 27, 2021
After all, Lust Village doesn't have a lot of content right now, and it's not hot yet. No one should be willing to spend 10-20 dollars and then share it for free~ Just be patient if you want to play for free. If you're in a hurry to play, find a few partners to crowdfund the purchase, and if you have the money, buy it yourself.

Ugher

Aug 6, 2020
It is going to be a year before Lust Village is functional as a game

• Grace new level outfits
  • Grace's change of clothes scene
  • Grace Toilet Scene
  • New Grace's Living Room Event Added
  • Grace's Sleeping Scene
  • Grace's new dating scene
  • Grace's New Swimming Pool Scene
  • Additional kitchen appearance scene and Lustgram

• Elena's New Yoga Scene
  • Elena's New Pool Scene
  • Elena's New Date Scene
  • Elena's new sleeping scene
  • Elena's new bathroom pee scene
  • Elena's new wake-up call scene
  • Elena's new kitchen scene
  • Elena's new kitchen scene and below the dining table scene
  • Elena's outfit change scene
  • Elena's added office scene
  • Elena's New Bathroom Scene

• Camilla's New Costume Unlock
  • Camilla's new booty-call scene
  • Camilla's New Office Scene

• Add music to some places ( composed by outside998)

bbttuoitrexahoi

Mar 26, 2023
I will be back in 2099 for sexx scenes >><<
It is going to be a year before Lust Village is functional as a game

• Grace new level outfits
  • Grace's change of clothes scene
  • Grace Toilet Scene
  • New Grace's Living Room Event Added
  • Grace's Sleeping Scene
  • Grace's new dating scene
  • Grace's New Swimming Pool Scene
  • Additional kitchen appearance scene and Lustgram

• Elena's New Yoga Scene
  • Elena's New Pool Scene
  • Elena's New Date Scene
  • Elena's new sleeping scene
  • Elena's new bathroom pee scene
  • Elena's new wake-up call scene
  • Elena's new kitchen scene
  • Elena's new kitchen scene and below the dining table scene
  • Elena's outfit change scene
  • Elena's added office scene
  • Elena's New Bathroom Scene

• Camilla's New Costume Unlock
  • Camilla's new booty-call scene
  • Camilla's New Office Scene

• Add music to some places ( composed by outside998)

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
I rly like this game, how its looks ,history , animation etc. But adding content for me is going in wrong way, faster i think this game get another rework or abbadoned tag, then a "full sex" with womans in house. In my opinion bether content is new animations, not a more and more girls with 0 sex options.
I hope dev change his "tactics", becouse now i think the best way is waiting 6 monts, to try it again.
GL ( and sry for my english ;) )

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I'm surprised at the amount of people asking for sex scenes already. Sex in a game like this is something that shouldn't happen until the end. It's a corruption game - the slow change from pure to corrupt is the point of the whole thing. Once a family member is willing to have sex with you, they're already fully corrupt. There's nowhere left to go. The longer the dev goes without adding sex, the better - a nice, slow corruption where small changes happen a little bit at a time is best for this genre, and that's what's happening here.

llayne

Sep 3, 2017
Once a family member is willing to have sex with you, they're already fully corrupt. There's nowhere left to go.
In previous game there was one more corruption level after vaginal sex. And enslavement stage which is kinda corruption level too.

Apr 7, 2019
I'm surprised at the amount of people asking for sex scenes already. Sex in a game like this is something that shouldn't happen until the end. It's a corruption game - the slow change from pure to corrupt is the point of the whole thing. Once a family member is willing to have sex with you, they're already fully corrupt. There's nowhere left to go. The longer the dev goes without adding sex, the better - a nice, slow corruption where small changes happen a little bit at a time is best for this genre, and that's what's happening here.
Dear Signtist,

I agree with you. One of the problems with later-stage Corruption (a game that I really enjoyed) was that when new characters were added their corruption path was fast-tracked to catch them up with the original characters and so their corruption didn't hit as hard. There's far to go past vaginal sex, but I agree with you that progressing all the characters at about the same pace is the point of the game. I wish Mr. C was able to give updates a little more frequently, but I'm all about the current game pacing.

Reactions: Signtist and AryBow
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes