Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Reading some of the reviews, so this is a grinding simulator.. I really don't have nothing against a sandbox game if eventually it's filled with things to do and content, even when it's implemented further.. I'll see if it's the case soon

Tzaacht

Aug 24, 2017
I did ir, but nothing change, maybe we need the bug fix for Camila that mr.c post in subscribestar
Hmm, could it be there's a counter and maybe I needed just 2 times to reach the point to trigger it? :unsure:
Btw I have her at lust 240.

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
I like the update !

but lets remove grandma from the game, have a small hope the dev will read this )

Filanamia

Jan 20, 2020
Anyone know how to start corrupting Elena's boss, Camilla? Im still stuck at helping her out with spelling error and spanking her. Cant put a spell on her still.

Apr 18, 2022
Invite her in your room at night, I had to do it 2 times to unlock it
Thanks, what a brainfart I had there. I had even seen that there was supposed to have a new scene and I even thought about triggering it, but became too focused on her other scenes, that I completely forgot about it.

Reactions: Tzaacht

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I tried the main build and the compressed build.

Do we say the game is buggy and laggy when it just slows everything down? I DL'd bigger games with higher resolution so I'm assuming they were more demanding on my pc than this is.

And yet this makes me think of CDs and DVDs that had the occasional scratch that would lead to lag or interference.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes