Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone help me out? I just started the game and I'm already confused cause I looked at the ingame guide any it says go to the library but I don't see a library on the map is there anything I need to do in specific??

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
Can anyone help me out? I just started the game and I'm already confused cause I looked at the ingame guide any it says go to the library but I don't see a library on the map is there anything I need to do in specific??
The Library is in school

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys I feel lost. I've been following this game for a while, but only now have I found some time to try it out. I just started the game, but after going to church, now I don't know what to do, the info doesn't say anything anymore. And the game explains almost nothing to you... Can anyone give me some advice?

Thank you

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021
Guys I feel lost. I've been following this game for a while, but only now have I found some time to try it out. I just started the game, but after going to church, now I don't know what to do, the info doesn't say anything anymore. And the game explains almost nothing to you... Can anyone give me some advice?

Thank you
You go to mall at afternoon to trigger Dianna event and on weekend at park to trigger mom event after that just use magic

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Tzaacht

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks, what a brainfart I had there. I had even seen that there was supposed to have a new scene and I even thought about triggering it, but became too focused on her other scenes, that I completely forgot about it.
Let me now if it works, apparently there could be something else behind to trigger it. As I said to the other user, I also have Camilla at Lust 240.

how to unlock Grace outfit?
You have to repeat 2-3 times the living room event. You'll find her on the sofa at dusk (not in the weekend).

Apr 18, 2022
Let me now if it works, apparently there could be something else behind to trigger it. As I said to the other user, I also have Camilla at Lust 240.
Not only did it work, but I only had to do the scene once. I also had I lust and high corruption, since I had done the unnecessary grind beforehand.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tzaacht

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
This is by far the biggest waste of time i had the misfortune to play on this website. The game leaves you with balls so blue, foragers would mistake them for blueberries. There is nothing in here worth going through. There is no story, there is no sex, there is no gameplay. You take the role of an apparently "reformed chad" who does nothing but creeps up on sleeping relatives and checks out of there as soon as he hears a peep. That is as far as you're going to get. What a shame.

As of right now, this is not a sandbox, this is just a box. The sand is yet to be added, which is weird since this game has been in development for a LONG time from what i understand.

JollyStar

Oct 27, 2019
So, I have already improved all the traits of corruption, love, conscience and obedience at max, but there are still many GC's left to complete, can anyone help me? I've already unlocked the pool, date, etc scenes, but there's still a lot left. How can i unlock the others? I just take print Elena for example, but it's the same situation for the other girls.

cvbdfgfd.png

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes