Zebaron

Apr 4, 2020
Honestly I have no issues wth the game so far. No bug, yes a little bit too much of grinding, but what a hell of possibilities (now and hopefully upcoming)!
That has a big chance to be a worth successor to Corruption!
i love the game so far...

Reactions: DJsona

drekkytime

Jun 5, 2017
Please please please remove the check when you try to exit the aunt's house. It's the most annoying part of the game. It's pointless, and you have to experience it like 5000 times. What makes it extra annoying is that clicking the red exit-icon is all the way on the other side of the screen from the "yes i want to leave" option.

Removing that check will make this game at least 30 percent better.

Krosnat

Jan 19, 2022
Traducción al español: Lust Village [v0.50] [Mr.C], Cualquier error o si desean que traduzca un juego por favor me lo hacen saber ¡Gracias!.

- Solo es extraer el .rar en la carpeta raiz del juego e iniciar y listo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation to Spanish: Lust Village [v0.50] [Mr.C], Any mistake or if you want me to translate a game please let me know Thank you!

- Just extract the .rar in the root folder of the game and start and that's it

Reactions: Ruffuss

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Hi guys, I've unlocked the new costume for Camilla, but how do I have her put it on? She's still in her previous outfit when I visit her the next weekend.

Kingg99

Jun 28, 2021
Hi guys, I've unlocked the new costume for Camilla, but how do I have her put it on? She's still in her previous outfit when I visit her the next weekend.
Step 1. Just go to the office in the evening as usual and select wardrobe... Select new outfit and THE END...

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Hey all ! what's up ^^
I loved corruption.. with mod, but this game is grindy as fuck :s, I used the search fonction to find console command. But it only give 2 or 3, so i want to ask if anyone have a .txt file with all the girls tag and commands, to share it with us please )
and it will be very usefull for the shadow's user ike me to put it in the op !
Take care F95's users <3

Reactions: Krane461

hhttmn

Oct 15, 2023
Each developer chooses a version that suits their script, the version variation is very large. In this game, Dev used version 7.0.0, but most use version 7.3. 5. The most used are: 7. 4. 4 and 7.3.5, I always use the latest version, 7.4.11. I only encountered a problem with one game, Ataegina, when I went to compile it for Android. I realized that the problem was in the credits folder, the files were incompatible with version 7.4.11, Dev made the game with version 7.3.5.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I feel like we need something between a walkthrough or character guide, to help people in properly navigating the grind.
Way it stands we need to constantly consult the changelog just to have the flimsiest idea of what ladies have content and which ones are pretty much bait.

Not to mention the complete absence of rhyme or reason to what point do they become accepting of the MC's peeping or not.

Question - after grandma Audrey catches the MC making out with aunt Nora in the 2nd swimsuit, there's some text about "having to talk with her later" - is that talk, and related actions further corrupt her into acceptance, already implemented or do we have to wait for a future update (guessing the incoming one, based on teasers)?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes