estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.50

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 278 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
is there visual change and clothes of chara when they're corrupt like the game Corruption ?
Yes, there's some change of looks and wardrobe when the ladies reach a certain degree of corruption/love/obedience/etc, though for now only the MC's direct family (Elena, Diana & Sophia), aunt (Nora) and cousin (Grace) can unlock "2nd stage". Grandma (Aundrey) should be next one, based on some MC monologue and teasers people have posted in previous pages.

No secondary characters so far, except maybe for Camilla (the mom's work associate) as of v0.50, i think.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
is there visual change and clothes of chara when they're corrupt like the game Corruption ?
It actually seems like the clothing and makeup changes are even more directly tied to the corruption of characters than in the game, Corruption. You can change the clothing, once unlocked, and that in-turn unlocks new scenes. The game is still in such early stages, though.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
any hints??
how to proceed. how to use camera, webcam.???
hope they put hints and progress bar like in corruption

Apr 7, 2019
one question: is this as good as Corruption?
That's certainly a matter of opinion :) For what my opinion is worth, it's not yet better than Corruption but it's presently laying the foundation to be the superior game in model quality, scope, and fetish selection and intensity. I'm playing it and enjoying it now, but I'd give it two more years at the current rate before it starts to rival Corruption. Anyone else have other thoughts?

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
enourmous amount of characters, and all of them barely get any proper content, another teasing simulator, that will make you grind through it by dozens of ours, you will repeat same moves over and over to receive... handjobs and nudes.
And I don't get the reason of this grinding: Is it for wasting time to troll people? I don't see any other reason, these mechanics will not make gameplay revolution or something, there is also no paywall like 'hey, if you don't want to repeat this scene until some real girl will see how much time you wasted on it to receive a hug and out of pity will ask you to go on a real date - pay us 10$ and you will skip to nudes'.
And quest system is shit, or it's like totally nonexistent - make a guess and repeat to progress. It's not hardcore - it's shitty design.

bbttuoitrexahoi

Mar 26, 2023
I think we need 10 years for end
That's certainly a matter of opinion :) For what my opinion is worth, it's not yet better than Corruption but it's presently laying the foundation to be the superior game in model quality, scope, and fetish selection and intensity. I'm playing it and enjoying it now, but I'd give it two more years at the current rate before it starts to rival Corruption. Anyone else have other thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: barbarella2021
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes