Subaru0092

Sep 5, 2021
cheat mod for android please?
Mod ရှာမယ့်အစားsave editပဲလုပ်ပါလား
Zarchiver ကနေandroid-dataထဲဝင်ပြီးသူ့ရဲ့fileကိုပဲရှာပြီးလိုင်းပေါ်မှာsaveeditonlineလို့ရှာလိုက်
ပြီးရင်saveထည့်ပြီးကိုeditလုပ်လိုက်
သူကကျတော့editလုပ်ဖို့statတွေအရင်ဖွင့်ထားရမှာ
ဥပမာတကယ်လို့loveက0ပြီးတော့ကောင်မလေးကိုမတွေ့ဖူးဘူးဆိုမရဘူးဆိုရင်ရှာလို့ကိုမရဘူး
နည်းနည်းတော့ရှုပ်တယ်ဒါပေမယ့်renpyတွေအကုန်ကျွန်တော်ကဒီနည်းပဲသုံးတာ

Reactions: Linn123

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I can't be the only one waiting for this game to, pop!

When will we see the true Mr. C depravity? (I have replayed Corruption twice since he "finished" it. I love that mess of a "game!")

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
I can't be the only one waiting for this game to, pop!

When will we see the true Mr. C depravity? (I have replayed Corruption twice since he "finished" it. I love that mess of a "game!")
Soon™... but personally I prefer if he takes it slow and gradual with the corruption process. What I find most fun in is the corruption process, seeing the contrast of behavior in different stages of events. The end stages of corruption, when they become total sluts, are great BUT only when there are plenty of events leading up to that which build the tension IMO.

kloppsglasses2

Jul 7, 2021
So I might be an idiot but where are the school and mall? I have a downtown option and it isnt in there and it isnt in the town when i leave via the porch? I feel so dumb.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
So I might be an idiot but where are the school and mall? I have a downtown option and it isnt in there and it isnt in the town when i leave via the porch? I feel so dumb.
Home, morning,dining room,breakfast, talk :to mom about- school[school],dad[dad place],dating[mom dating].Diana- aunt[aunt place],her job[hospital].
School,entrance click red marker[Kevin].
Auditorium,Kevin- part-time job[mall],his home[kevin home].

Reactions: Kingg99

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Soon™... but personally I prefer if he takes it slow and gradual with the corruption process. What I find most fun in is the corruption process, seeing the contrast of behavior in different stages of events. The end stages of corruption, when they become total sluts, are great BUT only when there are plenty of events leading up to that which build the tension IMO.
Agreed. I am not asking for him to rush... I'm just waiting for the tipping point ;)

Reactions: barbarella2021
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes