jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
I'm surprised at the amount of people asking for sex scenes already. Sex in a game like this is something that shouldn't happen until the end. It's a corruption game - the slow change from pure to corrupt is the point of the whole thing. Once a family member is willing to have sex with you, they're already fully corrupt. There's nowhere left to go. The longer the dev goes without adding sex, the better - a nice, slow corruption where small changes happen a little bit at a time is best for this genre, and that's what's happening here.
Common Paradise Found Fan W

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
change log ?
Version .50

Grace new level outfits

Grace's change of clothes scene

Grace Toilet Scene

New Grace's Living Room Event Added

Grace's Sleeping Scene

Grace's new dating scene

Grace's New Swimming Pool Scene

Additional kitchen appearance scene and Lustgram

Elena's New Yoga Scene

Elena's New Pool Scene

Elena's New Date Scene

Elena's new sleeping scene

Elena's new bathroom pee scene

Elena's new wake-up call scene

Elena's new kitchen scene

Elena's new kitchen scene and below the dining table scene

Elena's outfit change scene

Elena's added office scene

Elena's New Bathroom Scene

Camilla's New Costume Unlock

Camilla's new booty-call scene

Camilla's New Office Scene

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to change the UI? I don't like the fact that it lies whenever I use it (claiming to delete my save when I'm trying to save, or claiming to quit the game when I load). I also don't like the whole feel of this look compared to other Ren'Py setups.

Apr 18, 2022
Has anybody managed to unlock Camila's outfit. I have grinded a lot and nothing seems to happen? I have been both at the apartment and the office.

AryBow

Mar 19, 2020
can someone drop me a save just after the introduction my pc crash i don't know shy so i can't start the game and i don't want a full save pls

edit: after doing 34 save at each animation i pass the intoduction so no need for save

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes