Hobodouken

Mar 18, 2024
This game is terribly boring and absurdly way too grindy. This might have the worst grinding in a game I've ever seen with no real fulfillment for doing so.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Can one tell me how to get the 3rd night time outfit for Elena? I can't figure it out and couldn't find a post about it.
you get every outfit by repeating scene in which mom wears it,for this update yoz first need to get mom to want to have sex and then just repeat every scene

Apr 18, 2022
Can one tell me how to get the 3rd night time outfit for Elena? I can't figure it out and couldn't find a post about it.
you get every outfit by repeating scene in which mom wears it,for this update yoz first need to get mom to want to have sex and then just repeat every scene
Firstly use the search function, there has been countless of post about it, so I am baffled that people still can't find out on their own. You could literally have searched night outfit and you would have been on the right track.

That being said, what sucelust says is mostly bs. Normally you get outfits by repeating the scenes they appear in, which would be the bed, but for the third outfit you will have to go to the toilet at night and have Elena walk in, which isn't intuitive. You don't need to have sex with her, because the 3rd outfit came out in a previous update.

Warlord333

Oct 9, 2017
This game is far from 0.75 more like chapter 1 out of idk how many... Most things you can do actions are under development and unless they unlock everything in 0.80 there will be no 1.0 completed but only end of chapter 1

Reactions: cppaaliu

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Firstly use the search function, there has been countless of post about it, so I am baffled that people still can't find out on their own. You could literally have searched night outfit and you would have been on the right track.

That being said, what sucelust says is mostly bs. Normally you get outfits by repeating the scenes they appear in, which would be the bed, but for the third outfit you will have to go to the toilet at night and have Elena walk in, which isn't intuitive. You don't need to have sex with her, because the 3rd outfit came out in a previous update.
you are making it more complicated than it is,its simple game,people just dont use their brain and want scenes,but its so easy to get scenes,I finish every update and i just write what you need for the one that is freshly released,just because you are stuck on previous doesnt mean i am wrong,i have all the scenes so just stop your bitching

Last edited:

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Thanks to everyone for the help in advancing the story of the MC's mother, in my case what I needed to continue advancing and meet the psychologist was once the mother has the third diary dress, at breakfast talk to her and that way her diary is updated. WHAT A WAY TO COMPLICATE THE GAME .... just because of that stupidity I could not advance thanks to everyone for your responses and help.

Reactions: PenPal8

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
You would think with the amount of vaginal sex in Mr. C's other game (Corruption) that there would be at least some by now in this game. It has been in development for how long and still no vaginal sex? Maybe we'll actually see some in another 3 to 4 years considering how slow and boring the storylines get updated.

Or maybe there is, but the tags haven't been updated. The last time I played the game which was probably a few months ago and, the overall game was still super boring.

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
well here is a save maybe 100% idk didnt check change log
urm is no necessary... i am just saving my urm
star_count: 3 magic/hypno
time: 1-6 or 7 idk

Last edited:

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Holy smokes I should have looked in here before playing...

Somebody said you can have sex w the mother now.
Is that all?

I mean...it's been out for 6 years! dang...

Dicky55555

Aug 17, 2023
View attachment 1917649

Overview:
You take on the role of James (name changeable) in this game; in the past, you were bullied and thought of as a loser, and your parents abandoned you after their divorce.
When you come back after five years, you have undergone significant change and are no longer the "loser." Will you follow the path of love or corrupt your family?
The decision is up to you start right now!​

Thread updated: 2024-10-10
Release Date: 2024-10-09
Developer: Mr.C -
Censored: No
Version: 0.75
Language: English
Other Game: Corruption
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

HERUNTERLADEN
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.65): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Vor der Nachbearbeitung

*Diese inoffizielle Portierung/Version wird nicht vom Entwickler veröffentlicht, der Download erfolgt auf eigene Gefahr.
[BENUTZER=6612887]Youneedtopee[/USER] danke für die Links!

View attachment 2616598 View attachment 2123790 View attachment 1740641 View attachment 2123788 View attachment 1740638 View attachment 1740640 View attachment 1740643 View attachment 1740668 View attachment 2616602 View attachment 2616601 View attachment 2616597 View attachment 2616606 View attachment 1740667 View attachment 2616612 View attachment 2616611 View attachment 2616607 View attachment 1740642 View attachment 1740639
[/ZITAT]

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes