Hykarius

Aug 16, 2020
When I start a new game, it always crash out at the intro of the Diana. Right at the start. On the PC. Update - skip helpled to pass it, but it looks as some form of crash bug.

Last edited:

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
How do I manage to have sex with the MC's mom? I've already corrupted her enough. She gave me a clue about seeing her diary and the last thing she has is our date and that she sees him as a man. The other clues are that she has to go to the hospital. But I go to the hospital and I find only the sister. I'm already getting desperate.

Nov 30, 2019
How do I manage to have sex with the MC's mom? I've already corrupted her enough. She gave me a clue about seeing her diary and the last thing she has is our date and that she sees him as a man. The other clues are that she has to go to the hospital. But I go to the hospital and I find only the sister. I'm already getting desperate.
Im also stuck at that part, i already saw mc mother date at the park and thats the last entry of her diary, i cant find anyone else besides mc sister at the hospital, i tried to go there at different times during the week and weekend and no one else shows up...

• Sad
Reactions: Zhaico

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Im also stuck at that part, i already saw mc mother date at the park and thats the last entry of her diary, i cant find anyone else besides mc sister at the hospital, i tried to go there at different times during the week and weekend and no one else shows up...
For mom you have to start counseling with doctor and then you corrupt doctor,after that she convinces mom to have sex

molinaalexis

Dec 11, 2022
personally the game on PC or Android works very well on my Samsung a70.
It's either your phone is too old or it's too new. I didn't encounter any bugs in the game and completed it.
I use a PC; I don't use the phone for games. can you tell me what to do to install it, do you copy all the content of it into the game folder of the game

PenPal8

May 8, 2017
Thanks for the help, but it doesn't appear. I tried all the hospital schedules, Monday, Saturday and Sunday and nothing... Here is my save in case you have time to see what I'm missing and thanks for taking the time to respond.
To further you progress you first need to check the Diary. To do so first you have to watch Elena having a date on the park at weekend afternoon and another date there at weekend night. Then you get to on a date with her yourself.

Reactions: Zhaico
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes