Mar 12, 2022
I do wonder whether this game is going to end up having the same amount of content as Corruption did have. Hopefully it does, and to the same depth.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Yikes, that sounds miserable without a mod. Kinnerman, anne O'nymous, any interest?
I thought about it when he "finished" Corruption, but never really found a way that would actually improve this one. Everything I tried made it feel more empty, not more interesting or pleasing.

I can't quite remember what happened at the end of Corruption or if I even played the last update. Did it even get finished? What was the ending?
Globally speaking, just a narration part among the line of: "You won the election, you've corrupted the most important persons/places, the town will follow and soon enough the world, AH AH AH AH..."

Reactions: desmosome

LunaticModo6

May 24, 2017
How can I have sex with the mom? I've got the doctor to the second wardrobe and peeked on their counseling. I've unlocked all clothing except the last of each category for the mom.

Adylyea

Dec 1, 2019
How can I have sex with the mom? I've got the doctor to the second wardrobe and peeked on their counseling. I've unlocked all clothing except the last of each category for the mom.
First make elena's corruption 150. And dawn or morning time go to the hospital see the doctor scene. And dusk go to her room and press action and sex

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoganTodd

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
yeah corruption have so much more content and im not talking at the end at the start was full of content,but many of the paths were rushed like the d.s mod...developer fly towaards the end and thtas it,...this feels so much the opposite,almost no content,only teasing and is not improved at all,so many paths are not showing,no questlog ,and the models arent much good either,....im just tired to download a new update and see there is nothing to do or to see,maybe when is finished but now is only a headache...

Jul 23, 2017
I thought about it when he "finished" Corruption, but never really found a way that would actually improve this one. Everything I tried made it feel more empty, not more interesting or pleasing.

Globally speaking, just a narration part among the line of: "You won the election, you've corrupted the most important persons/places, the town will follow and soon enough the world, AH AH AH AH..."
I mean It could possibly be an option for people at least. Cause it at least wouldn't be as grindy as it is now. At least you could feel the difference in the mod you made for corruption, it was so much less grindy

Aug 14, 2020
Had played this a ton, but until the Mac version is updated this game is dead to me.
Do yourself a favour -- download the Mac version of Renpy and then you can build a Mac version for yourself from the Windows game. It's easy and pretty quick. There are instructions in one of the forums here.about this.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes