botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
/huge compression monster/ unfortunately got here too and *ohm nom nom* eats this game also.
Uncompressed version anywhere, anyone? Please.

I do not understand why are all good visual graphic games compressed, I download it everytime uncompressed, even 6Gb+ with a slow internet connection, because QUALITY IS WORTH IT. Whats with the world nowadays, everybody lives just by scratching a surface & in depth details worry noone... Only two plausible excuse are - devs upload speed... or game pc requirements optimization, but I think that is not the case here.

If the compression was like 1-3%, then I can let it go, but 4%+ is too much for my taste. Yeah I am f... perfectionist. Sorry, not sorry.
Oh, no problem with you not feeling sorry for your whining, it's not like we feel sorry that you are missing out on an uncompressed version either. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ahh dammit, I was hoping after reading the no ntr path that was supposedly available, that it would mean NO NTR.
Having a choice of catching her with another man or ignoring it, is NOT a no ntr path, even if you do get rid of him after.
NO NTR means getting rid of them B E F O R E the sex happens, not after.
No, if someone is in a relationship with someone other than the MC and the MC takes her away from him, that is not NTR.
It's rather the opposite, it's netori where YOU take away the girl from her love interest.
Please don't substitute your own (wrong) interpretation of what constitutes ntr with the real meaning and usage of the term.

Look guys, I get that there is a bunch of us who don't want to see ANY woman in a game with ANYBODY but the MC, but the fact remains that NTR means someone TAKES AWAY the MC's woman (usually by fucking her silly until she doesn't give a damn even about the MC watching), anything else, like the MC deciding to tag team a woman or the MC seducing a married woman into a sexual relationship or taking away someone else's woman.
All of that isn't NTR, EVEN if it shows someone else than the MC having sex with a woman.
I would know because I really dislike NTR and know when I encounter it.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Okay, I finally played that one.

Here is my verdict: WTF? Someone made all these renders, put time and effort in this and is it full of bad jokes, incoherent storylines and ... I dunno. Some of the images are nice and some of the fetishes are hot but I would never recommend this to anyone.

What baffles me is that it's one of those things that makes you contemplate existence: The dev is neither lazy nor incompetent and yet he creates such a mess. If he had someone to guide him he could have created a decent or even great game. But this ... I mean you have two friends and you can chose their names. Why? Who does that?

Oh, and yeah, usually I don't mind seeing MC's dick since it is "my" dick, but this game shoves it in your face all the time. And then there is even the option to watch a friend masturbate. Nope, no gay overtone here. Just like in the He-Man movie.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reactions: Living303

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this is not a game this is shit !!! download V0.5 load this is the end of V0.5 ! download V0.6 load this is the end of V0.6 ! now download V0.7 and load my save and what i get ??? this is the end of V0.7 !!!

Reactions: xxx2 and Himerios

AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
In all honesty! i don't know how f95 still lets this user upload this over and over again!

idk if you need more time to create a content if so,- be honest and stop bullshitting around! i loaded this game several times now and it stopped all the time on the same place! You are having a idiotic idea by letting SOMEONE else choose the way of your idea! like wtf ? makes no freakin sense!

as bigbrotherbrown said;
"Those who don't wanna see it, make the 1 click option in game (like in THE Tyrant ''yes or no NTR'') and job is done."

Simple as that!

What you doing is trash!

I feel scammed of my Lifetime Jesus Christ.

Reactions: xxx2

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Maybe this will be hard for some one, but last 2 updates were no ntr, just check changelog to not abuse thx in advance

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
First version i've played, so here's my two cents
  1. there is something weird going on in the code of this game (i.e. ending where it's not supposed to)
  2. the fuck is going on with the MCs face!?
  3. seriously WTF
seems like it could be fun if it wasn't broken tho.
even with those fuckin faces

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: greenp

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Gents the fuq you allow these Devs to play with you like this not just speaking about this game just stop posting and stopping downloading I guarantee they wouldn't act like they do, you give them leverage against yourself allow them to toy with because of your love for these games if they knew you gents wouldn't tolerate this mess no Devs would do any of the things they do release bugged games, release updates extremely late, release updates with zero to none content change story right towards the end of a game to milk supports like there doing with Haley's Story gents perhaps you forget there nothing without you.

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes