muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh I had no issues getting mommy a creampie. In 2 routes. And I even DOMINATED her.
Remember, if all else fails, go back and try a different route (different answers). And I really hope you tracked it. That's how you get the new content. A different answer. So quit complaining and do another route.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
/huge compression monster/ unfortunately got here too and *ohm nom nom* eats this game also.
Uncompressed version anywhere, anyone? Please.

I do not understand why are all good visual graphic games compressed, I download it everytime uncompressed, even 6Gb+ with a slow internet connection, because QUALITY IS WORTH IT. Whats with the world nowadays, everybody lives just by scratching a surface & in depth details worry noone... Only two plausible excuse are - devs upload speed... or game pc requirements optimization, but I think that is not the case here.

If the compression was like 1-3%, then I can let it go, but 4%+ is too much for my taste. Yeah I am f... perfectionist. Sorry, not sorry.
I am sorry that you did not like the lossless compression that I made, no worries I will try to upload the lossy version on next update. The lossy compression is way better than the compress version of lossless but you should be only able to notice it at night, not at the daylight.

So does this mean we can play chapter 4 for free or not?
Yes, the chapter 4 is playable if you access the MAJOR PATH "NO NTR", if you're having trouble getting in that path I suggest is to read the walkthrough.
here is the problem, no matter the choice the game stops

View attachment 409557
I don't want to spoil you please read the walkthrough in order for you to access the MAJOR PATH "NO NTR".
Apk compressed port must need for this
We have some good f95zone user the66 that can port this to android. I suggest is to request it in this thread: CLICK HERE!
Getting the following error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for reporting this bug to me, I really do appreciate it, I'll put you on my credits on next update. Thank you once again!
1569378075558.png
To fix this error message, please go to this directory: Lusterday\game\script
And open the chapter7 file and rename "submissive2" to "c7submissive2" at the line 545 or just simply copy and paste this bugfix file in the same directory: or
yes just after getting the same error code
And open the chapter7 file and rename "submissive2" to "c7submissive2" at the line 545 or just simply copy and paste this bugfix file in the same directory: or
this game has only ntr path?
Unfortunately, No. The current path we only have is "NO NTR PATH". The NTR Path, No Karen's Path, and Sharing Path do not have any content at the moment.
Okay, I finally played that one.

Here is my verdict: WTF? Someone made all these renders, put time and effort in this and is it full of bad jokes, incoherent storylines and ... I dunno. Some of the images are nice and some of the fetishes are hot but I would never recommend this to anyone.

What baffles me is that it's one of those things that makes you contemplate existence: The dev is neither lazy nor incompetent and yet he creates such a mess. If he had someone to guide him he could have created a decent or even great game. But this ... I mean you have two friends and you can chose their names. Why? Who does that?

Oh, and yeah, usually I don't seeing MC's dick since it is "my" dick, but this game shoves it in your face all the time. And then there is even the option to watch a friend masturbate. Nope, no gay overtone here. Just like in the He-Man movie.
Thank you for being able to notice one of the things that make this game unique. On the other hand, I understand that you're disappointed because of that but I really do appreciate your feedback.
Is there a v0.7 Android port?
Unfortunately, no but there is another way to have an android port. I suggest is to request it in this thread: CLICK HERE!
Patience is another word for ''milking patreon'' .
Locked yet another version after 7 updates ???
Wadda BS
Sorry to hear you feel that way, bigbrotherbrown. This is not the experience I want you to have. If you want to access the content of chapter 4-7, please read the walkthrough and follow the path of "NO NTR".
In all honesty! i don't know how f95 still lets this user upload this over and over again!

idk if you need more time to create a content if so,- be honest and stop bullshitting around! i loaded this game several times now and it stopped all the time on the same place! You are having a idiotic idea by letting SOMEONE else choose the way of your idea! like wtf ? makes no freakin sense!

as bigbrotherbrown said;
"Those who don't wanna see it, make the 1 click option in game (like in THE Tyrant ''yes or no NTR'') and job is done."

Simple as that!

What you doing is trash!

I feel scammed of my Lifetime Jesus Christ.
First things first, I'm not the one who updated the thread. It was the moderator:
1569381481368.png
If you want to access the content of Chapter 4-7. Please use the walkthrough and follow the path of "NO NTR PATH". Thank you so much!
AdultGamer227 Thnx bro, I agree, I don't hate nobody. At least not developers. But 7 updates and still no options...
I gotta ask:
Why'd u even released game with notable options if u can't chose nothing ??
Just release game with single linear path. (oh, btw, I know your PC is shit u told me last year but man, 7 updates and no content at all - and don't get me wrong, I love your game but what is enough it is enuf)
If you want to access the content of Chapter 4-7. Please use the walkthrough and follow the path of "NO NTR PATH".
The NO NTR PATH, NTR Path, No Karen's Path, and Sharing Path are all major path. Therefore, anything you do in their perspective path does not affect the other path.
To understand more about the difference between the Superficial Branch, Minor Branch, and Major Branch, please click the following link: CLICK HERE!
How do I report this Dev to F95
Let me help you to report someone like me:
First at the top corner of your page there is a TICKETS:
1569382471475.png
After that, there should be open ticket on the right corner:
1569382548610.png
Once you click the open ticket, you should be able to see this:
1569382690544.png
Then it's up to you where do you want me to report.
First version i've played, so here's my two cents
  1. there is something weird going on in the code of this game (i.e. ending where it's not supposed to)
  2. the fuck is going on with the MCs face!?
  3. seriously WTF
seems like it could be fun if it wasn't broken tho.
even with those fuckin faces
if the error is chapter7 line 545, we have a bug fix for that. To fix this error message, please go to this directory: Lusterday\game\script
WTF what a waste of time again there is nothing new to play again and i tried all routes
If you want to access the content of chapter 4-7, please read the walkthrough and follow the path of "NO NTR".

Reactions: hakarlman

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I caught an error the 2nd time Karen tries to push you on the bed I get an error code is there a fix I could rollback but theres no ignore button

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Thank you for being able to notice one of the things that make this game unique. On the other hand, I understand that you're disappointed because of that but I really do appreciate your feedback.
Oh don't give me that. I really like new and unique things. But this game is just a mess. Sorry bro!
Have you considered working with someone else? SuperWriter & Ptolemy do it for Picture Perfect.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I caught an error the 2nd time Karen tries to push you on the bed I get an error code is there a fix I could rollback but theres no ignore button
I understand that there is an issue and I'm sorry to hear that but could you please paste the exact error message so I can find it down myself?
Oh don't give me that. I really like new and unique things. But this game is just a mess. Sorry bro!
Have you considered working with someone else? SuperWriter & Ptolemy do it for Picture Perfect.
I am sorry for the inconvenience that you've thought this is a mess but thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, I'm not planning to abandon the game and furthermore, the idea of collaborating with other people is kinda hard. The first issue is the language barrier. We don't live the same country in which the culture might be in our way. Plus our perspective view is kinda different. Besides, I am using an 8 years old PC. Moreover, I don't have enough money to hire someone.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I understand that there is an issue and I'm sorry to hear that but could you please paste the exact error message so I can find it down myself?
I am sorry for the inconvenience that you've thought this is a mess but thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, I'm not planning to abandon the game and furthermore, the idea of collaborating with other people is kinda hard. The first issue is the language barrier. We don't live the same country in which the culture might be in our way. Plus our perspective view is kinda different. Besides, I am using an 8 years old PC. Moreover, I don't have enough money to hire someone.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/script/chapter7.rpy", line 545, in script
jump submissive2
ScriptError: could not find label 'submissive2'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
jump submissive2
File "E:\Personal\Games.A\L\Lu\Lusterday\Lusterday-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Personal\Games.A\L\Lu\Lusterday\Lusterday-0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Lusterday 0.7
Tue Sep 24 06:26:09 2019

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
I do not understand why this game seems to go nowhere. Every update seems to lead to the same area, a choice of selecting which route which says wait. This game has been added to my 'never download again list'.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
jump submissive2
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
jump submissive2
File "E:\Personal\Games.A\L\Lu\Lusterday\Lusterday-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Personal\Games.A\L\Lu\Lusterday\Lusterday-0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Lusterday 0.7
Tue Sep 24 06:26:09 2019
1569378075558.png

I understand what u say, but u didn't answer simple question:
GAME HAVE 3 OPTIONS (3 PATH RATHER) that none is playable beside already linear path. I will understand if game was in early phase, demo or teaser, but already those 3 option are from day 1 to this day after 7 updates and billion months ago, u still keep telling that game have walkthrough for NONE-NTR path - but that path is already linear with few mistakes if u choose wrong answer (for xample: u not locking the house door so mom get rape). So my question is:
WHY DA HELL THOSE 3, 4 PATHS ARE IN GAME IF U CAN'T CHOSE AND PLAY ANY OF THEM ALREADY 7 UPDATES AND WHOLE YEAR ??
P.S.
It's like your mom telling u that for the dinner u have 3 type of food:
been, meat, or eggs...then u sit for the table and eat ONLY BREAD.
GAME IS BULLSHIT. I WAS HUGE FAN BUT AFTER SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN...I QUIT ON IT.
Those 4 major paths were inserted in chapter 3. Because I have to "render 1200 images" per month to fill out those content and I need 4 months off to render 1200 images. Even one of the famous game developer here who has 2080 TI can only render 300 - 400 images per month. What makes you think that my 8 years old PC can outperform his rig and able to render 1200 images per month to make you satisfied? So instead of taking 4 months off to fill out those content, I decided to make a poll every month and let the Patreon decide which path they want to see on the next release.
I do not understand why this game seems to go nowhere. Every update seems to lead to the same area, a choice of selecting which route which says wait. This game has been added to my 'never download again list'.
Because the only path that has a content right now is the "NO NTR PATH". Please try to read that changelog or follow the to see the latest content. Thank you so much!

Reactions: Canto Forte
Dec 29, 2017
WTF... i think im going to avoid this one the "comedy" is just too annoying and forced. I disliked Karen's (moms) features. she looks like a wrinkly ball bag.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well that version was weirder then usual.
Chapter 4 still locked in case you are wondering.
That was a weird scene with those 2 girls doing it in such a digusting place with no bed.
I wonder how she pays the mortgage with no man and being drunk all day and night.
Maybe the mortgage is already payed and all she needs for food is alcohol.
At least chapter 8 is looking up with a new character.
This game needs something to save the day from way too much drama.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
Haven't downloaded it yet because i'm kinda confused. I understand having a "Premium" edition for your patrons, but why are the download links "censored" edition? Did you actually censor the images or is a reduced version of the patron edition?
Thanks for the warning lol. Won't be playing this

sharpys

May 21, 2017
This game needs a scout mod. Everytime I stare at that face in all manner of situations, I always see that damn scout.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Did the dev died? RIP Patreon Explicit... But even more RIP games with the X-Files theme

Here's some sad music...

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes