• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 29, 2017
So I feel this sort of slapstick annoying. Maybe have a little of it but not continuously i cant get past the first 3 minutes so i will be dropping this one

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The game has NTR exclusive route or was removed? because seeing in the change log all the updates are about sharing or non-ntr route, but there looks like there isn't any update for exclusive NTR.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Is it normal that the game end after the frank conversation ? Is this all there is ?
Please read the walkthrough as of now we don't have a content for NTR and No Karen's Path only No NTR and Sharing. Thank you so much!
how to activate incest
Rename Karen to mom and Frank to dad.
So I feel this sort of slapstick annoying. Maybe have a little of it but not continuously i cant get past the first 3 minutes so i will be dropping this one
I'm sorry to hear that but I really do I appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much!
The game has NTR exclusive route or was removed? because seeing in the change log all the updates are about sharing or non-ntr route, but there looks like there isn't any update for exclusive NTR.
As of the moment, there is no content for the MAJOR PATH of NTR because the NTR always lose in every poll:

1583049892578.png
1583049932295.png
1583049873558.png

At the moment, sharing and NTR paths are tied again.

Capture.PNG

For more information:

Last edited:
Reactions: patrickB

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
I just tryed it today and just wanted to ask, but whats wrong with that guys facial expressions?especially after first school scene at home? o,o its like someone kicked his face like 100 times.. o,o are all expressions like this in this game? :D

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I just played and finish the game for the first time (sharing path, then no ntr path) and I just want to say that the game is very nice, funny and no grindy!
The mom is a sexy hot milf

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.8
Some bug occurred friend here in this version.
I gave a name to my playable character Mc my own name.
After I entered the school and met the 2 friends my name changed to Jack !!!!
After all I know that the name given to him in the game is Jack, but if I gave another name at the beginning of the game it was to stay until the end would you agree? :unsure:

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Some bug occurred friend here in this version.
I gave a name to my playable character Mc my own name.
After I entered the school and met the 2 friends my name changed to Jack !!!!
After all I know that the name given to him in the game is Jack, but if I gave another name at the beginning of the game it was to stay until the end would you agree? :unsure:
Thank you so much for bringing this to me but that's kinda weird, I have never experienced that before and this is the first time I encountered an issue like that, furthermore, I never retouch or recode the renaming of characters. It was been there since version 2. I already tried to replicate your concern using the latest version of but so far I did not encounter any of it. Could you provide some screenshot or I suggest is to restart and use the skip button until the renaming part and see if the issue will rise or not?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Thank you so much for bringing this to me but that's kinda weird, I have never experienced that before and this is the first time I encountered an issue like that, furthermore, I never retouch or recode the renaming of characters. It was been there since version 2. I already tried to replicate your concern using the latest version of but so far I did not encounter any of it. Could you provide some screenshot or I suggest is to restart and use the skip button until the renaming part and see if the issue will rise or not?
all the people I renamed the name came back to the original of the game this happened after the meeting with the 2 friends at school at the beginning.
I'll see if I record a capture here later from the beginning and send it to you in private message ok.
At the moment I'm downloading a few heavy games here and if I enter the game now it will crash here.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
That is very strange. I rename the MC to Cock. Felix to Twat and Dexter to Pubic and so far there is no issue at all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry but I can't replicate your issue as I can't find any issue on my end. I recommend to exit the game and start a new game and just use the skip button "Ctrl Button".

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes