PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
What in the world was that mess. They locked everything but the tag team path which was worse.
I hardly saw anything. I hope they fix that in the next update and not make it worse then it already is.
I understand and I'm sorry to hear your frustration, M&M2020. However, not all the paths are locked. The NO-NTR and the SHARING PATHS are accessible in this version. If you're having a hard time accessing the NO-NTR Path, I suggest is to use the . Thank you so much and have a nice day ahead!

just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Lusterday v0.9.
That was quick, the66!

Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I understand and I'm sorry to hear your frustration, M&M2020. However, not all the paths are locked. The NO-NTR and the SHARING PATHS are accessible in this version. If you're having a hard time accessing the NO-NTR Path, I suggest is to use the Lusterday's walkthrough. Thank you so much and have a nice day ahead!

That was quick, the66!
The walkthough makes you choose a longer path?
I only chose the SHARING PATHS and it was limited.
The version I played last time is I got rid of muscles and kept her for myself either by killing him or showing her the evidence that he was cheating. That wasn't there.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
NO KAREN CONTENT
Why was that path even made?
Is it me or was the game remade to dislike this game on purpose?
Everything should be unlocked otherwise people are just going to complain....peace.

Reactions: Gandalf78

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
NO KAREN CONTENT
Why was that path even made?
Is it me or was the game remade to dislike this game on purpose?
Everything should be unlocked otherwise people are just going to complain....peace.
Thank you so much for bringing this to me, M&M2020.
That major path was made for those people who don't like Karen or appreciate the model.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faster than pc version here

Reactions: zielony2

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Thank you so much for bringing this to me, M&M2020.
That major path was made for those people who don't like Karen or appreciate the model.

I think you made a bad explanation of it.
I think you should have said who is going to replace her?
1 model 2 model or more.
I think that is what people would want to know.
Otherwise they may think this a 1 on 1 path between 2 guys falling in love or something like that.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I think you made a bad explanation of it.
I think you should have said who is going to replace her?
1 model 2 model or more.
I think that is what people would want to know.
Otherwise they may think this a 1 on 1 path between 2 guys falling in love or something like that.
Replacing the model might be a bad idea. There are some people who appreciate the model, they even defend the character.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Replacing the model might be a bad idea. There are some people who appreciate the model, they even defend the character.

Nobody ever reads the comments. I said who is in that path instead?

"That major path was made for those people who don't like Karen or appreciate the model. "

Is it just 2 guys sitting on the sofa watching tv?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Alright so i had to reupload cus there was a bunch of shit in the zip I don't know where madridfan got it from but yeah its clean now, if you're already downloading or have then delete the zip and re-download. Apologies for the small inconvenience.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Alright so i had to reupload cus there was a bunch of shit in the zip I don't know where madridfan got it from but yeah its clean now, if you're already downloading or have then delete the zip and re-download. Apologies for the small inconvenience.
That's great of you for making sure that the file is clean and safe. Thank you for your hard work and have a nice day ahead!

Reactions: K3NJ1

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
inb4 svs

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes