JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
U said that content will be unlocked after version .08 - instead You have abandoned game at .07 ???
WTF ???
How da hell I can unlock ''TAG TEAM WITH DAD'' ??

ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019
It's a shame the creator gets so much nonsense to deal with. Sure, the game isn't perfect, but for the budget they are working with, it's actually pretty good. I don't know if the game has been abandoned or not, but best wishes to the creator in whatever they do next.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Damn this game got abandoned? A lot of peopel didn't like it because it broke the mold, but I found it to be funny as hell.

D

Deleted member 1191611

They released latest version. Why abandoned tag ?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lusterday v0.9a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 24.03.2020

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lusterday v0.7.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated OP with v0.8.
Removed abandoned Mark.
added unofficial Android, thx the66
added the new Walkthrough Link (its bigger than the old one but still says v0.7)
PatreonExplicit Would you pls share the changelog with us?

Compressed:

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
the game ends after 5 mins at the couch, telling me this path is noth availible at the current version, and pops me back to main menu.. did i miss something ?

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Loaded last save Got "I'm coming home Ma" then back to main menu... Was that the update?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Love the game but ends quick?
And path chosing must be added guide etc :cool: (y)
Faces kinda need rework :) more quests etc ;) more scenes ...
2.46gb its should have more ?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Loaded last save Got "I'm coming home Ma" then back to main menu... Was that the update?
According to his Patreon v0.8 has new content only for the sharing path and so will the next one.

Chapter VIII Changelog:
- 212 New Rendered Images
- (SHARING PATH ONLY)

Chapter I Image Remaster:

- 65 New Rendered Images
- 2 Animations

Overall New Rendered Images: 277

Chapter IX update:
- 199 New Rendered Images
- 1 Animation
- (SHARING PATH ONLY)

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Ntr , Lesbian ? this paths are avoidable or not ?
The game has 4 major paths in which are NO NTR, SHARING, NTR and NO KAREN PATH . Currently, the NO NTR path is already finished. This update is for the sharing path only.
Avoidable ntr or not ??
The game has 4 major paths in which are NO NTR, SHARING, NTR and NO KAREN PATH . Currently, the NO NTR path is already finished. This update is for the sharing path only.
It's alive!

the game ends after 5 mins at the couch, telling me this path is noth availible at the current version, and pops me back to main menu.. did i miss something ?
Please read the walkthrough:
Love the game but ends quick?
And path chosing must be added guide etc :cool: (y)
Faces kinda need rework :) more quests etc ;) more scenes ...
2.46gb its should have more ?
I'm sorry to hear that you think the game is short. However, the game is built with new images per new textbox. The game doesn't use the same image over and over again compared to usual visual novel.

Chapter VIII Changelog:
- 320 New Rendered Images
- 2 Animation
- (Sharing PATH ONLY)

updated OP with v0.8.
Removed abandoned Mark.
added unofficial Android, thx the66
added the new Walkthrough Link (its bigger than the old one but still says v0.7)
PatreonExplicit Would you pls share the changelog with us?

Compressed:

Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Here is the changelog:

Chapter VIII Changelog:
- 320 New Rendered Images
- 2 Animation
- (Sharing PATH ONLY)

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Its ok Dev Continue your work (y) as i writed game its Good:cool:
After chasing bald man i spoted Aizenberg :ROFLMAO:
Karen :love: is good Milf

I hate NTR

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I really don't understand why people emphasize time and again what their particular fetish is even though it has been categorically explained what type of update it is what that is to be expected.

I hate this fetish, I like that fetish. I like to bang him/her/tranny wtf? be happy with that you get, don't like it, move on but for christ sake don't make it a point to bash people to have fetishes different from yours.

As for the game, thank you for the update, will try it as soon as I finish the download. :D

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes