2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
Dev took almost 9-10 months for this short update? wow.
waiting for someone to upload here.
This update was Part 1 of a two-part Special update. Main Special story update and Part 2 of the Special is still in the works. No release dates given.

• Angry
Reactions: omkar99

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
No changelog...
is this update for the New year special only or for the main game? also the New Year special has no .sh file for linux users :mad:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Home Milf is Good But -Game is not Fun Missing Pervy Stuff + Adding Night Sleep Sex would do :love:(y) Drunk Sex (y)Pregnancy (y)
:rolleyes: Tags missing Vaginal Creampie =But you can fuck a whore (y)

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
LOL I don't understand why this dev waste his time for creating some stupid special new year short story when he is so slow with developing his game.
He would have done better to use this time to work on the basic version of the game, which is not only so slow but after such a long time has almost no content.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android NewYearPart1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

umby

May 27, 2017
No. The mother is hot, the 'game' is shit. been thru the images and theres nothing to get excited about
the game is not bad, its strong point in my opinion is the simplicity and the desire to discover that in my opinion they are always quite stimulating. The problem is common to many games, namely the fact that even in its basic updates it is very short even if its sandbox nature manages to mask everything.

Reactions: Stiven525i
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes