2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Linda stats: Relation 47, arousal and lust both 0. I don't get it, how do I trigger scenes? I'm wanking at 18:30, Linda never steps in. Anybody?

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Why does Linda have to come in at 18:00? Is there any clue somewhere?
Well, somewhere in this tread I've read that Linda walks in your room after het shower, so that's at 18:30. After a boring hour, I did every step, every dialoque dozens of times, and then new dialoque options appear, which in fact increases lust and and hornyness. Way to much grind

Jan 9, 2020
this will never be a game ! play this first time two years ago and now and play the same things ! see mom naked fuck hooker .... end of version !!!

Reactions: umby

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
No idea why someone was so quick on the trigger to call this one abandoned (there's worse cases around without any update that aren't marked as such), but v0.43 has been released today.

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
The new update is rather short. Dev said that two of his harddrives containing the content made for 0.43 crashed recently. So he had to start over from scratch kind of. Now it has less content than originally planned it seems. Hopefully the next update wont take as long.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The new update is rather short. Dev said that two of his harddrives containing the content made for 0.43 crashed recently. So he had to start over from scratch kind of. Now it has less content than originally planned it seems. Hopefully the next update wont take as long.
Tell him about testdisk, it's free and can recover almost anything. Assuming you're a patron.

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
Tell him about testdisk, it's free and can recover almost anything. Assuming you're a patron.
I'll tell him about it. Although he rarely replies to messages, so I don't know if he'll read it :)

[edit] He told me that he appreciates the advice and that all that could be recovered, has been recovered. But sadly the disks were badly damaged.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
I'll tell him about it. Although he rarely replies to messages, so I don't know if he'll read it :)

[edit] He told me that he appreciates the advice and that all that could be recovered, has been recovered. But sadly the disks were badly damaged.
Can you share the update?

Reactions: filochard

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
There's a 1.38 GB version 0.42 EVO on and it seems to be there since january 20, but here we only have, at the same date, the 498,4 Mo's 0.40 version.
:(

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
missing sandbox tag.... and probably some others, but I got bored with it real fast... also the engrish needs a ton of work most sentences are painful and difficult to read.

Reactions: filochard
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes