• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Lustful Actions [v0.43 Extra] APK -

Reactions: K1DZ

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The renders, history and models are good and the milfs are great, sandbox is not a problem, the problem is that it does not have tips or hints within the game and one has to guess what to do :unsure: (many do not like sandbox and If we add to that that it is without hints or tips of what to do, only that is already a No for many players or patreons), I think that if the dev added a guide or hints in the game, it would be much better and more known.

Another thing that strikes me is how little content it has to be 2 years old .... was it onhold? abandoned and resumed work? If so I will keep an eye on this game.

Good luck dev

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Another issue I've noticed since my last post is that doing the kitchen hug event sets the "landlady's" lust to 51 and relationship to 101, so if you're going for the high lust events you have to change that part of the script, manually increase m_lust it after doing it, or avoid going for that altogether.

Unicron420

Dec 29, 2018
The renders, history and models are good and the milfs are great, sandbox is not a problem, the problem is that it does not have tips or hints within the game and one has to guess what to do :unsure: (many do not like sandbox and If we add to that that it is without hints or tips of what to do, only that is already a No for many players or patreons), I think that if the dev added a guide or hints in the game, it would be much better and more known.

Another thing that strikes me is how little content it has to be 2 years old .... was it onhold? abandoned and resumed work? If so I will keep an eye on this game.

Good luck dev

The game is a one person show from what I read. So its gonna take time for anything.

Reactions: umby
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes