3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
By monitoring the Task Manager I found the reason why the game process did not even start. Smart Screen (Windows Security) "reputation-based protection" did not allow the game to start due to the lack of a valid digital signature.
Interesting, we'll look into this as I'm pretty sure we can add Code Signing in Godot

Kitsune1649

Apr 23, 2024
For some reason, the game just gives me a black screen whenever I try to launch the game. I will get sound and no visuals. Not sure if it helps, but when I try to launch it with the console, it gives me this error.

ERROR: Can't add child 'API' to itself.
at: (scene/main/node.cpp:1567)

Reactions: Demon Alter Studios

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
For some reason, the game just gives me a black screen whenever I try to launch the game. I will get sound and no visuals. Not sure if it helps, but when I try to launch it with the console, it gives me this error.

ERROR: Can't add child 'API' to itself.
at: (scene/main/node.cpp:1567)
We know what the issue is and will be releasing a fixed build very shortly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kitsune1649

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
Changelog
  • Added Bug Animation to Gallery
  • Added Bug Defeat Animation
  • Added Wyn & Bug to Breeding
  • Added The Wasteland v0.1 (Online)
  • Added Login & Register to Online Play
  • Resolved some Dialogic Issues
  • Bug Fixes
  • SFX Fixes
Download:

Thank you for playing!

We hope you enjoyed the experience as much as we enjoyed creating it! Your support means everything to us, and it helps keep the project alive and growing. If you'd like to see more updates, new features, and behind-the-scenes content, please consider supporting us on Patreon and SubscribeStar. Every contribution helps bring new life to the game!

Thank you again, and we look forward to sharing more with you soon!

la042.jpg

Kitsune1649

Apr 23, 2024
It seems I am still getting a black screen with only the audio working when I try to launch. I don't get the error message anymore, but I am wondering if perhaps I have done something wrong to keep getting a black screen. :(

Reactions: Demon Alter Studios

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
It seems I am still getting a black screen with only the audio working when I try to launch. I don't get the error message anymore, but I am wondering if perhaps I have done something wrong to keep getting a black screen. :(
Is there anything in the console? An error message we can check out?

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
Hello, wonderful supporters!

We’re thrilled to announce that you can now purchase exclusive T-shirts, mugs, and stickers from Demon Alter Studios! Whether you're looking to showcase your love for our work or add a touch of creativity to your everyday life, there's something for everyone.

Each item is designed with care, reflecting the unique aesthetic that our community cherishes. From eye-catching designs to practical everyday items, these products are perfect for treating yourself or gifting to fellow fans.

Head over to the shop now and grab your favourites while they last! Thank you for your continued support—it truly means the world to us!

Cheers,
The Demon Alter Studios Team

la_mockup_wyn_tshirt.png

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
Lustful Apocalypse 0.4.3 Released

• Fixed Lust level for Bug Breeding
  • Fixed issue with Bug Select in Dungeon
  • Battle's now rely on Wyn's Power
  • Wyn Base now naked by default in Explore
  • Added Wyn base outfit globally
  • Added update Wyn renders
  • Added New Bug Type of Dungeon
  • Add Attack Bug to Breeding
  • Added Attack Bug to Gallery
  • Fixed Dungeon Button Issue
  • Major Bug Fixes

Thank you for playing!

We hope you enjoyed the experience as much as we enjoyed creating it! Your support means everything to us, and it helps keep the project alive and growing. If you'd like to see more updates, new features, and behind-the-scenes content, please consider supporting us on Patreon and SubscribeStar. Every contribution helps bring new life to the game!

Thank you again, and we look forward to sharing more with you soon!

la043.jpg

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes