3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
la_ad_patreon.jpg

Join us on Patreon for just $4.99 a month and gain all-access to our exclusive games and animations! By subscribing, you'll not only enjoy early releases and behind-the-scenes content, but you'll also be supporting our creative journey. Your contribution helps us continue to craft the experiences you love, while you get to be a part of something special. Let's build this community together—join today and get immediate access to everything we offer!

Best regards,
DASTUDIOS

Kitsune1649

Apr 23, 2024
Is there anything in the console? An error message we can check out?
Unfortunately, there is no error in the console. What I do get is this:

Godot Engine v4.3.stable.official.77dcf97d8 -
Vulkan 1.1.70 - Forward+ - Using Device #0: Intel - Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630

But unfortunately, that is all the console displays. If there is anything I can try, I am all ears, as I would like to try the game at least once lol.

Reactions: Demon Alter Studios

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
Unfortunately, there is no error in the console. What I do get is this:

Godot Engine v4.3.stable.official.77dcf97d8 -
Vulkan 1.1.70 - Forward+ - Using Device #0: Intel - Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630

But unfortunately, that is all the console displays. If there is anything I can try, I am all ears, as I would like to try the game at least once lol.
Ah I see. Okay, we'll look if there is a compatibility for CPU processes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kitsune1649

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
New Merch Design!
We're excited to announce that we've launched some brand-new merch! Head over to our to check it out. Don't miss the chance to support the project and grab some cool gear!

la_mockup_wyn_shirt.png

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Not a bad start for an H game, it's got everything you'd want from what appears to be a tester build full of promising H mechanics and fetishes. It seems like this title is worth remembering although, the dev seems a little too ecstatic in their approach to hype and merchandize over the current tech demo they have. That's a bit too suspect of greed over ambition, but I digress. Looking forward to seeing it's progress.

Reactions: Demon Alter Studios

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
Not a bad start for an H game, it's got everything you'd want from what appears to be a tester build full of promising H mechanics and fetishes. It seems like this title is worth remembering although, the dev seems a little too ecstatic in their approach to hype and merchandize over the current tech demo they have. That's a bit too suspect of greed over ambition, but I digress. Looking forward to seeing it's progress.
Thank you very much for the feedback! I can assure you we have prioritised the game over merch. Any and all money we get goes toward the development of the game, and is therefore reinvested.

Reactions: kunkunman3000

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
Anyone know how you actually save the game? it was mentioned in the patch notes a while ago but i can't find the option anywhere
Hi there,

You are correct! Though we have found a bug with save and load which is currently being fixed. Version 0.4.6 will have full Save and Load, you won't have to wait long.

Reactions: arcanite
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes