3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
May 31, 2017
Looks interesting BUT whats up with the thied picture in the preview?

Edit- so i saw the talk about it i mean its will be good to humiliate brad and all , but i hope to get like a redemption story lets say for the blonde girl , i somewhat feels she ain't worth the trouble if she is just a bitch or something , haven't played the game myself but gotta assume shes the type of girl to jump from one guy to another if she is bored from him

Good luck to you dev , and please , no sharing or swinging when someone is already In a RS with the MC

Adding this game to the watch list gonna play it after more updates <3

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
i love the tits here

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
decided to try the game since it has its own artstyle.

not bad overall although sarahs scene seems out of place for a game that intends to be a harem game based on the comments.

i'm glad its avoidable when i played it but yeah seems like a waste of effort and it has me concerned that there will be additional focus on that kind of content. then again not like i care about sarah at all and just glad she's avoidable. im honestly hoping for a route where she gets a bad end if we decide not to interact with her.

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
is this still being worked on? just asking since patron has not received an update since July 25. or do you only post updates when there's more content?

Reactions: MayorD

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulChoices-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
is this still being worked on? just asking since patron has not received an update since July 25. or do you only post updates when there's more content?
Wondering the same thing. Nice big tiddies 2D art, but it seems to have been abandoned. No notice of any sort since a few months ago. Sad...

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
Onhold is better than abandoned, I guess, but it still sucks to see. Hope you're doing all right, Dev.

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
Well from what i have expirienced games wich gets On Hold normaly never return (of course there are exceptions)
Yeah, I'll have to agree with you there. Most of the time, the "Onhold" prefix is just there to delay the inevitable. I did quite like what the game showed so far, so I'll keep holding out hope for this one to eventually make its return.

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Yeah, I'll have to agree with you there. Most of the time, the "Onhold" prefix is just there to delay the inevitable. I did quite like what the game showed so far, so I'll keep holding out hope for this one to eventually make its return.
Well i did not play it so far because i wanted to wait a bit but as everyone says hope dies last so i hope the best ^^

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes