Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
This game is tagged femdom, but I run into this basically within the first 3 minutes of playing:
View attachment 3080845

So the MC is just a douche? Cus even if there is some "femdom", it looks like its only about turning the tables and you're a complete asshole, which frankly, I don't want to play.
It includes femdom not totally femdom player can choose paths if player want maledom or femdom can go that path.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
It includes femdom not totally femdom player can choose paths if player want maledom or femdom can go that path.
okay, but is the MC just an ass the whole time? cus I'm not feeling that at all. like if the first 3 minutes of the game represents his "basic" personality, I can't really get into that.

good luck on your game, but I don't think this is for me

Reactions: $@~

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
okay, but is the MC just an ass the whole time? cus I'm not feeling that at all. like if the first 3 minutes of the game represents his "basic" personality, I can't really get into that.

If you play it more. You'll see he is not dominant as you think. MC's personality changes cause of situations. This is your first day and Principal is giving orders to you. Of course he'll say weird things inside of her head. Thanks for your comment. View attachment begin314.webp Here is a scene Charlotte will dominate MC she is pushing him away. and will humilate him. View attachment begin308.webp

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018

Another femdom scene. My game is depending on paths as i said at start. If player wants femdom will get femdom. If player wants maledom will get maledom. Simple. 1699811926518.png 1699811901528.png

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Problem is solved. I'll reupload it today. Sorry for that again.
View attachment 3081091 View attachment 3081097 View attachment 3081099
Thank you for your swift fix, dev. I'll try the game again after the reupload but your game is interesting so far from my experience until the bugged scene.

Another femdom scene. My game is depending on paths as i said at start. If player wants femdom will get femdom. If player wants maledom will get maledom. Simple. View attachment 3081071 View attachment 3081059
However, I wish I can punch her p*ss* back right away in this scene, you know, gender equility and all. I guess I can understand this scene as her proper 'introduction' to the cast but as I'm instantly not interested in her I wish I can reject her right away lol. Can't wait to find out more how I can pay her back after my retry.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
anyone got a link for 1.5 i wanna see the scene that got removed the ones on patreon dont work

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinkel Studios

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Another femdom scene. My game is depending on paths as i said at start. If player wants femdom will get femdom. If player wants maledom will get maledom. Simple. View attachment 3081071 View attachment 3081059
I prefer not to have any relationship with her: I don't like either femdom or maledom. If there could be a route where you don't have sex scenes with Charlotte (and any other LI whose options are maledom or femdom or both) it would be perfect.

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
I prefer not to have any relationship with her: I don't like either femdom or maledom. If there could be a route where you don't have sex scenes with Charlotte (and any other LI whose options are maledom or femdom or both) it would be perfect.
Now I understand what you're talking about. Right after I downloaded the bugfix it forced you to choose between scene with Charlotte or lesbian scene. I thought I can develop more relationship with only Sophie but I guess this game you can't really reject any LI individually you kinda choose a clique of LIs and they are all come in package deal?

Reactions: BlasKyau

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Now I understand what you're talking about. Right after I downloaded the bugfix it forced you to choose between scene with Charlotte or lesbian scene. I thought I can develop more relationship with only Sophie but I guess this game you can't really reject any LI individually you kinda choose a clique of LIs and they are all come in package deal?
Actually you can reject LIs too. Game is just new and I'm not feeling okay in these days. Cause of mental problems I can miss part of contents. But you're totally free to reject LIs. At least you can do that at future updates.

Reactions: Strykker

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm mainly interested in the 3 LIs with a romantic route and vanilla content (Hanna, Hazel, Sofia). I'm not interested in any LI that has maledom, femdom, BDSM content. I don't like lesbian content either.

Actually you can reject LIs too. Game is just new and I'm not feeling okay in these days. Cause of mental problems I can miss part of contents. But you're totally free to reject LIs. At least you can do that at future updates.
If to reject Charlotte I have to see a scene like the one she describes between Charlotte and Crystal... I'm missing the "none of the above" option:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I'm mainly interested in the 3 LIs with a romantic route and vanilla content (Hanna, Hazel, Sofia). I'm not interested in any LI that has maledom, femdom, BDSM content. I don't like lesbian content either.

If to reject Charlotte I have to see a scene like the one she describes between Charlotte and Crystal... I'm missing the "none of the above" option:

Yeah I forgot to add it. I was thinking about add Sophie scene but It was already late. I'll recreate this scene at future i suppose.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Unlocked Gallery:

Lustful College 0.31 :
/ (460 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulCollege-0.21a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
game started out pretty good, some fun with girls at the school, then ACID TRIP into a Halloween party of weirdness.... I didn't like it once that started.

Reactions: Strykker
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes