ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Okay just started the game and Sophie keeps calling MC a Pervert. Yet she walks in on Principle doing what she was doing and says nothing. I'm like WTF

Reactions: Tinkel Studios
Jan 15, 2018
been some time since i last played this, was curious about this last time and curious about it this time.
there's no scat and urination tag here (i always have that shit on exclude),
yet there's an option with the warning... is that a bluff?
surely it is... right? whats gonna happen if i actually press it, yknow call the bluff... surely not scat right?
you wouldn't set up traps for curious george would you?

that aside, seems like there's an error if you dont ogle your teacher during class (>the one that leads to either hj or fj)
-when you get on the train right after said event you get an error message around the time your phone gets stolen.
also, while english isn't too bad, personally i think you should partner up with someone and iron out the edges a bit
i'll refrain from saying much else for now, seems like you've got a lot of plans for the future of this game

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
been some time since i last played this, was curious about this last time and curious about it this time.
there's no scat and urination tag here (i always have that shit on exclude),
yet there's an option with the warning... is that a bluff?
surely it is... right? whats gonna happen if i actually press it, yknow call the bluff... surely not scat right?
you wouldn't set up traps for curious george would you?

that aside, seems like there's an error if you dont ogle your teacher during class (>the one that leads to either hj or fj)
-when you get on the train right after said event you get an error message around the time your phone gets stolen.
also, while english isn't too bad, personally i think you should partner up with someone and iron out the edges a bit
i'll refrain from saying much else for now, seems like you've got a lot of plans for the future of this game
Scat warning is for future contents. If you press it you accept the path. But yeah it's easy to misunderstand. I'll change it. For error can you please tell me which path did you go? 3 student choice path? Hannah, Sophie or Alice?

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Yes. Reworking the early story, because of meaningless sex scenes and almost no character developement.
What meaningless sex scenes? So you took out sex scenes for character development? Damn didn't know I needed that in game named Lustful College.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes