Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
When you start the game first time. You're playing main story at that moment. When you reach end of the rework the game says "You reach end of the rework. If you wish you can play the old storyline? But there can be a lot logical problems so When you finish the current rework. You need to wait for next update. So I don't go back and rework the part of the story that I've reworked, so the part that you're currently finishing is actually the current ending of that version.

Reactions: Xegrid

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
When you start the game first time. You're playing main story at that moment. When you reach end of the rework the game says "You reach end of the rework. If you wish you can play the old storyline? But there can be a lot logical problems so When you finish the current rework. You need to wait for next update. So I don't go back and rework the part of the story that I've reworked, so the part that you're currently finishing is actually the current ending of that version.
ok i see for the info

Reactions: Tinkel Studios
Dec 7, 2018
I didn't put any kind of virus malware to my game but someone who is upload it can do it too? I just don't know?
Don't worry Tinkel, the mods / admins are aware of the issue and having an eye on things. They've also clearly stated that the developers of the games are completely innocent in this, so no need to worry about your or anyones reputation.

RoCu

May 23, 2020
Haven't played in a while and I see the rework is still going so I was just wondering if there's any H-scenes with the redhead from school yet? The one with the lesbian goth friend lol

Thanks

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Haven't played in a while and I see the rework is still going so I was just wondering if there's any H-scenes with the redhead from school yet? The one with the lesbian goth friend lol

Thanks
There is no H-scene with Sophie yet. But there is romantic scenes with her. It's really slow-burning story at that moment.

Reactions: RoCu
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes