the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
That warning was right, I had absolutely no idea what was going on after the rework ended. Straight nonsensical, weirdly paced, dialogue all over the place.

But I will say seeing the rework and the old work really showed the progress and improvements by dev. Good job, I look forward to your progress.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
That warning was right, I had absolutely no idea what was going on after the rework ended. Straight nonsensical, weirdly paced, dialogue all over the place.

But I will say seeing the rework and the old work really showed the progress and improvements by dev. Good job, I look forward to your progress.
Thank you for your beautiful comment. I'm working harder and harder!

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018

Also you can rate Lustful College if you want. It's really important for future of the game!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustfulCollegeRework-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustful College Rework [v0.32] [Tinkel Studios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [899 MB]
- - - -

Mac [894 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
got a question, i'm about to play this for the first time and reading the past few pages to my understanding the past few updates have been a rework of the begining and some story adjusments, my question is, is this game going to be reworked for a few more updates than continue the story from before the rework?
the reason i am asking this is because i don't really want to play the game, finish all the content, than on the next update witch might also be a rework i need to go back to where the rework content finished and continue from there, potentaly changing some story events.
the character models look cool so i would honestly rather bookmark this project and start to play it when the rework is complete if that's the case (sort of like what i did with the shut up and dance project, where i w8ed for all the reworks to be done before i started to play the game)

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes