Maveric Dark

Jul 25, 2020
Android version doesn't work tried on 2 separate phones with different android versions also tried on pixel and go file it just forced close every time you try to play it. Thought I should give the heads up I'll try again on the next update

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
It's not for me. First choice in the game with a girl had only two options - pin her against the wall and rape her or choke the hell out of her. I think the tags need updating...

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Android version doesn't work tried on 2 separate phones with different android versions also tried on pixel and go file it just forced close every time you try to play it. Thought I should give the heads up I'll try again on the next update
I know the problem I already fix it I'm waiting for to moderator to update it.

Reactions: Maveric Dark

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
It's not for me. First choice in the game with a girl had only two options - pin her against the wall and rape her or choke the hell out of her. I think the tags need updating...
You can choose the other path matey. Also I'm thinking about remake the storyline.

Reactions: K.T.L.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I could swear i've played this before, but there are no saves to load.
Of course the amount of games with the story of 'guy who goes to an all girls school made using an Illusion game' on F95 is staggering.
Of course, the amount of games that have been restarted needing new saves is ALSO staggering.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Of course the amount of games with the story of 'guy who goes to an all girls school made using an Illusion game' on F95 is staggering.
Of course, the amount of games that have been restarted needing new saves is ALSO staggering.
Matey this because I change the save data folder name you need to move it the other save folder.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
APP DATA/RENPY there is lustfulcollege-number copy these saves and paste it to APP DATA/RENPY lustfulcollege

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Oh I see. Choosing to go talk to 'other girls' takes you down a dark path. I think this one might need a walkthrough ;)

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes