BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, you're kind of right about Halloween because I was late to share it. It was late event, I can change the story of halloween. Could be a magic which is control most of girls in the halloween or something. I didn't think about it so much yes. I don't know I can change it at future.
In reality, the Halloween story is strange, it seems as if it were a dream, or a kind of alternative history that happens in another world. The way it starts and ends is very abrupt, and it's not easy to understand why or what is really happening.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
In reality, the Halloween story is strange, it seems as if it were a dream, or a kind of alternative history that happens in another world. The way it starts and ends is very abrupt, and it's not easy to understand why or what is really happening.
Yeah, everyone thinks the same. I'll work on it and I'll change it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulCollege-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
The first few animations ran well for me at the beginning but once the game reaches the animation where the MC is jerking his meat during the video call, the animations start running extremely poor after that. Are the animations in 4k now or something? I have an iGPU but I can run pretty much any other RenPy animations just fine as long as the dev is properly clearing layers.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
The first few animations ran well for me at the beginning but once the game reaches the animation where the MC is jerking his meat during the video call, the animations start running extremely poor after that. Are the animations in 4k now or something? I have an iGPU but I can run pretty much any other RenPy animations just fine as long as the dev is properly clearing layers.
Yeah all of it are 4k... You can find Compressed version of the game at my patreon. But v0.28 compressed is not ready yet.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I'm pretty sure I downloaded Bob69 's version .21 compressed back in December and still had the same problem with the newer animations. I'll wait and see but this might just be one game I can't play :(
Let me search what is the problem sorry about that. It works well for me but i don't know I'll search it.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Just to clarify, the Blowjob in the Toilet Stall is the only Scene this Update or did i miss something ? According to the Gallery there are 2 more Scenes after that Blowjob but obviously Locked for me.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Just to clarify, the Blowjob in the Toilet Stall is the only Scene this Update or did i miss something ? According to the Gallery there are 2 more Scenes after that Blowjob but obviously Locked for me.
Toilet blowjob is only one in that update. Locked ones is just locked there is no scenes.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Both JoiPlay and the APK fail to launch.
This is the log from JoiPlay side of things.
JoiPlay basically runs the Win version as an APK.

Version: Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
Early init. took 0.07s
Early init. took 0.07s
Android search paths: /storage/emulated/0/Download/LustfulCollege-Zero.TwentyEight-pc/game /data/data/cyou.joiplay.renpy/files/private7/game /storage/emulated/0/Download/LustfulCollege-Zero.TwentyEight-pc/extras
Loaded 6 patches
Loader init. took 0.04s
Loader init. took 0.04s
Loading error handling. took 0.11s

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 496, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 310, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 785, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive replay.rpyc.

While loading the script.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Both JoiPlay and the APK fail to launch.
This is the log from JoiPlay side of things.
JoiPlay basically runs the Win version as an APK.

Version: Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
Early init. took 0.07s
Early init. took 0.07s
Android search paths: /storage/emulated/0/Download/LustfulCollege-Zero.TwentyEight-pc/game /data/data/cyou.joiplay.renpy/files/private7/game /storage/emulated/0/Download/LustfulCollege-Zero.TwentyEight-pc/extras
Loaded 6 patches
Loader init. took 0.04s
Loader init. took 0.04s

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 496, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 310, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 785, in load_appropriate_file

While loading the script.
Let me check.

Reactions: BakaHu

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lustful College [v0.28] [Tinkel Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -