gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Good game overall.
I like the choice to avoid lesbian scenes.

I share the opinion of some who do not like to have to choose between one scene and another.(example the choice between the 3 girls in front of the school..) make several backups? no thanks.

I’m split about Dreams...
The character is ok , the maledom does not really bother me. But I can’t stand the wing’s Li who "helps" you in harem games without being able to say anything to prevent that.So after the Halloween party when I woke up I put her at the door directly ...too Bad.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Good game overall.
I like the choice to avoid lesbian scenes.

I share the opinion of some who do not like to have to choose between one scene and another.(example the choice between the 3 girls in front of the school..) make several backups? no thanks.

I’m split about Dreams...
The character is ok , the maledom does not really bother me. But I can’t stand the wing’s Li who "helps" you in harem games without being able to say anything to prevent that.So after the Halloween party when I woke up I put her at the door directly ...too Bad.
Sad she was just trying to help you

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Sad she was just trying to help you
I know and I understand what you want to do with Dream.
But in games where there is this kind of Li’s it is often an excuse to 'speed up' the construction of the harem and final decisions are made 'for the Mc' and not from the Mc (player).
"Good" handling without player choice what. Like aphrodisiac to speed up the construction of harem.. corruption of a Li on other Li’s... Not my thing.

But personally I do not see the interest because the Mc does not look like a simp' and could create his harem all alone.

Overall the best is to have choices and not have to made 40 saves to have the scenes of the girls we want.( Really not compatible with harem games)

I will continue to follow the game but without Dream if possible.
Good luck for the future

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I know and I understand what you want to do with Dream.
But in games where there is this kind of Li’s it is often an excuse to 'speed up' the construction of the harem and final decisions are made 'for the Mc' and not from the Mc (player).
"Good" handling without player choice what. Like aphrodisiac to speed up the construction of harem.. of the corruption of a Li on other Li’s...

But personally I do not see the interest because the Mc does not look like a simp' and could create his harem all alone.

Overall the best is to have choices and not have to made 40 saves to have the scenes of the girls we want.( Really not compatible with harem games)

I will continue to follow the game but without Dream if possible.
Good luck for the future
I understand...

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
I understand...
I kinda share the same view as that guy's regarding chosing between scenes. It's a harem game so I want to see every scene and to experience the relationship developement between lis and mc. A better aproach, imho, would be the ability to have a choice of lis; you have 3 choices of lis, the 4th is to skip them all. You can go for everyone or the lis you like separatly.
But at the end of the day this is your game so you everything is in your hands.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I kinda share the same view as that guy's regarding chosing between scenes. It's a harem game so I want to see every scene and to experience the relationship developement between lis and mc. A better aproach, imho, would be the ability to have a choice of lis; you have 3 choices of lis, the 4th is to skip them all. You can go for everyone or the lis you like separatly.
But at the end of the day this is your game so you everything is in your hands.
I just thought people like to choose things. But you're kind of right. I'll not do this anymore players will see every kind of relationship with girls. Or skip.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
I just thought people like to choose things. But you're kind of right. I'll not do this anymore players will see every kind of relationship with girls. Or skip.
Thank you for responding to my comment, that actually means a lot. It is good to have the ability to choose while it's better to see everything. I personally want to see some sweet content with some lis, while at the same time to dominate the hell out of others ;).

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Thank you for responding to my comment, that actually means a lot. It is good to have the ability to choose while it's better to see everything. I personally want to see some sweet content with some lis, while at the same time to dominate the hell out of others ;).
Sophie and Hazel also Hannah one of the romantic partners in the game I think last scene with Sophie was pretty sweet and cute

Reactions: malridoo

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
So I'm in the middle of playing 0.26 and noticed there's an update (0.27) so I downloaded it. When I went to start from my save in 0.26 it doesn't show any of my saves, nor the automatic saves or quick saves.
What's going on?

• Sad

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
So I'm in the middle of playing 0.26 and noticed there's an update (0.27) so I downloaded it. When I went to start from my save in 0.26 it doesn't show any of my saves, nor the automatic saves or quick saves.
What's going on?
I have no idea what's going on I change a few textlines also delete a few ones maybe it corrupt the save files I have no idea... I'm sorry for that.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
What's going on?
AHH SORRY I REMEMBER JUST GO TO APP DATA/RENPY there is lustfulcollege-number copy these saves and paste it to APP DATA/RENPY lustfulcollege

Reactions: mugennoten

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, generally we like to choose whether we like a particular LI or not. What we don't like is having to choose between LIs that we like. For example, at the school entrance, when the MC is with the 3 LIs and has to choose one, I like 2 of the 3, and I would have liked not to have to choose between them. Others will like all 3 and others will like one or even none. In other games, an option like: End classes or something similar is included, which makes the story continue, in addition to the 3 options, one for each LI. When you choose one of the 3, you return to the initial screen (possibly eliminating the chosen option), and so you can continue choosing or decide that you have already seen the scenes you wanted.

I think third option to "punishment and dominance" would be great between "kick out" and "just forgive".
Possibly because I'm not a big fan of maledom, I haven't missed it. But you're right that that option simply fits with the MC's behavior in the previous scenes with Dream (scenes that I haven't seen in my game, and that when I saw them I didn't like them and avoided them).

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes