Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Are the scenes with Dream going to be similar to the one in the bathroom? Honestly, I didn't like the bathroom scene and the subsequent scene in the hallway (which I saw due to a bug), so if they are going to be similar to these I would prefer to know so I can rule her out.

Dream may want to help the MC, but there are a number of LIs with which I don't want to start a relationship.

For example, I have no interest in Charlotte. I didn't like the maledom bathroom scene at all. And I'm sure I would have liked the femdom scene even less. So it's best to ignore her.

Harem followers usually don't like having to choose between LIs, especially if they have to choose between LIs they like. For example, having to choose whether the MC has a sex scene with LI A or LI B is usually a bad idea, it's better to let the player choose whether they want the scene with A, or the scene with B, or both, or neither.
Of course, that's why I add Dream's Harem scene. Dream will help MC to build her own harem. This means MC will interact with most of girls at the same time.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Of course, that's why I add Dream's Harem scene. Dream will help MC to build her own harem. This means MC will interact with most of girls at the same time.
I had originally discarted Dream because of the maledom bathroom scene, and confirmed this with the subsequent hallway scene, which I watched (not enthusiastically) due to a bug. If the MC's behavior towards Dream is going to continue to be as seen until now (both in the sex scenes and outside of them), I prefer to know it, because then I'm not interested in her helping the MC.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I had originally discarted Dream because of the maledom bathroom scene, and confirmed this with the subsequent hallway scene, which I watched (not enthusiastically) due to a bug. If the MC's behavior towards Dream is going to continue to be as seen until now (both in the sex scenes and outside of them), I prefer to know it, because then I'm not interested in her helping the MC.
He'll be better. He is not bad guy actually he is just acting though because of Dream but later he can act more passive. Who knows?

Reactions: BlasKyau

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Please don't add forced maledom content from femdom. I hate when devs force a player dominate a woman from the girl dominating him, even tho it is femdom yes but it also force maledom
Bro, you are not the only person in the world, and there are a plethora of people who play these games aside from just you. If you don't like it, there are thousands more to choose from, so move on. Personally, I am a real man, not a sissy-boy, and no woman dominates me! That's why I married a fine babe who wants a dominant dude to screw her brains out every day. For reference, see my Fav and Hate Tags. Have a nice day, bro.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I wasn't a fan of the default whitish textbox, so here's a dark replacement...I also included a font (size), and text box (opacity) slider.

Install: Extract and merge the game folder, with the Lustful College game folder.

Enjoy.

Slider settings (Preferences)
screenshot0005.png

Example of updated textbox
screenshot0004.png

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Dude, you are not the only person in the world, and there are a plethora of people who play these games aside from just you. If you don't like it, there are thousands more to choose from, so move on. Personally, I am a real man, not a sissy-boy, and no woman dominates me! That's why I married a fine babe who wants a real man to fuck her every day. For reference, see my Fav and Hate Tags. Have a nice day.
I think the best thing Dev can do is make both of them avoidable. Something like the bathroom scene with Charlotte, where you can have maledom, femdom, a lesbian scene that from the description sounds very eschatological and with a great dosis of femdom, or simply not doing any of them (my option).

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaDude1977

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Bro, you are not the only person in the world, and there are a plethora of people who play these games aside from just you. If you don't like it, there are thousands more to choose from, so move on. Personally, I am a real man, not a sissy-boy, and no woman dominates me! That's why I married a fine babe who wants a dominant dude to screw her brains out every day. For reference, see my Fav and Hate Tags. Have a nice day, bro.
i dont care about your life story of you alpha fucking your wife who gives a flying fuck BRO,

tell you what you mind your business of what i am into and keep liking what you like, also i am no sissy boy just becos i am into femdom BRO have a nice day

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Love mommy Rosalie and that crazy slut Dream.

I like Charlotte's model but her attitude leaves a lot to be desired. I want the MC to tie her to a chair and force her to watch as he fucks Sophie's brains out. Seems like she didn't learn her lesson in the bathroom.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Maybe this game is really good, but the English/grammar is so bad, I stopped playing after a few minutes, either learn English before releasing stuff in English, or get a proofreader who knows how to speak and write English correctly.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Maybe this game is really good, but the English/grammar is so bad, I stopped playing after a few minutes, either learn English before releasing stuff in English, or get a proofreader who knows how to speak and write English correctly.
Well, I'm trying to improve myself but we have almost no money for proofreader small devs like me at future yeah I can work with people who is good at English. (I'm not native.)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Well, I'm trying to improve myself but we have almost no money for proofreader small devs like me at future yeah I can work with people who is good at English. (I'm not native.)
I'm not a native speaker either, I'm Dutch, I learned by playing games and what I was taught in school, as English is mandatory here.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes