Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
game started out pretty good, some fun with girls at the school, then ACID TRIP into a Halloween party of weirdness.... I didn't like it once that started.
Well, sorry for that but special events are for that right? Christmas, Haloween they're for special contents

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Well, sorry for that but special events are for that right? Christmas, Haloween they're for special contents
It's your game you do what you want, however for me special events do nothing to progress the story or characters.. kind of like dream content. Most games that have special events are pretty well established with characters and story. Your game hardly got going before you did the special event. I feel you should develop the characters and progress the main story a bit more before you throw us into some weird acid trip. But just my opinion. I will check you game again after 3 or 4 more updates to see if it has gone anywhere. best of luck. peace.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
T
It's your game you do what you want, however for me special events do nothing to progress the story or characters.. kind of like dream content. Most games that have special events are pretty well established with characters and story. Your game hardly got going before you did the special event. I feel you should develop the characters and progress the main story a bit more before you throw us into some weird acid trip. But just my opinion. I will check you game again after 3 or 4 more updates to see if it has gone anywhere. best of luck. peace.
Thanks yeah, next update will be about storyline.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustful College [v0.25] [Tinkel Studios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [535 MB]
- - -

Mac [532 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
A good, cultured update indeed with right theme of spook-tober, tho now its x-mas very soon. Next update swill also have this ? :sneaky:
Surprisingly I enjoyed these two update despite you out lock yourself from content but it seems you still end with all girls at the very end. Looking forward for more.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
A good, cultured update indeed with right theme of spook-tober, tho now its x-mas very soon. Next update swill also have this ? :sneaky:
Surprisingly I enjoyed these two update despite you out lock yourself from content but it seems you still end with all girls at the very end. Looking forward for more.
I think I'll miss xmas update. Thanks for comment. <3

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulCollege-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes