Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
This conversation is certainly weird because this is the first time in my game that Dream and the MC have spoken.

View attachment 2998953

And I don't like what happens next, so I've stopped playing for now.

EDIT:

In reality it starts from the moment you choose to go to class and not follow the girl:

View attachment 2998977

The MC went with Sofie and not with Dream on the first day (and even if he had gone with Dream I would have said no to the sex), so he doesn't actually know that girl's name is Dream.

I guess it's a bug and I'm going to wait for it to be corrected to continue the game since I'm not interested in Dream at all.
Bug is fixed btw. I'll share it 0.2a asap. Ty for report!

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah I know what is hide text but I don't know how to do it. In PC it is easy Middle click and clear image appears. But about android i dunno bro. I'll look for that.
For android you have to put the following lines of code:
textbutton _("Hide") action HideInterface() text_outlines [ (absolute(2), "#000000", absolute(0), absolute(0)) ]
in the section screen quick_menu():
and
textbutton _("Hide") action HideInterface()
in section variant "touch"
all this goes in the file named screens.rpy that goes or is found in the game folder

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulCollege-0.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Riven_89

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Charlotte femdom si so good. I wish if MC keeps acting submissive, she coul turn Sophie to dom him too
Well, it's just about her character. Sophie is acting dom but she is submissive inside. Charlotte is dom but with force MC can dominate her too.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
New Bitmap Image.JPG :WaitWhat:
I have no idea whom, why or what was deleted. Especially cus i don't do hate/shitposting.
I'm so confused, but atleast i got tagged here because of it and saw "certain" content removed so i can safely unignore the thread for now. It's a win. i guess? :ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 3034954 :WaitWhat:
I have no idea whom, why or what was deleted. Especially cus i don't do hate/shitposting.
I'm so confused, but atleast i got tagged here because of it and saw "certain" content removed so i can safely unignore the thread for now. It's a win. i guess? :ROFLMAO:
11 of my posts have been deleted and I'm pretty sure that they weren't oftopic, and I'm absolutely sure they weren't insulting anyone

Reactions: Beast Within

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Not to bad at all.

Quite fun indeed, though I suggest using a few different download sites.. Mediafire, Pixeldrain, GoFile and Workupload are stellar sites.

The ones provided here are unwieldly or limiting. Though Mega is quite good.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, it's just about her character. Sophie is acting dom but she is submissive inside. Charlotte is dom but with force MC can dominate her too.
Personally, I don't like the Charlotte scene on the Maledom route. I'm not going to try femdom because I know I'll like it less. Of course I have no intention of getting the Crystal and Charlotte scene either (and even less with the warnings that it has)

It would be nice to either avoid having any scenes, or have a more vanilla scene with Charlotte.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustful College [v0.21] [Tinkel Studios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [478 MB]
- - -

Mac [474 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
This game is tagged femdom, but I run into this basically within the first 3 minutes of playing:
1699806811515.png

So the MC is just a douche? Cus even if there is some "femdom", it looks like its only about turning the tables and you're a complete asshole, which frankly, I don't want to play.

• Sad
Reactions: $@~
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes