yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulCollege-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn how did this game passed by my radar its pretty good, one of the few Koikatsu games with good faces and models. Its obvious they arnt the generic ones so thats a plus from me. Also the animations are good, the "normal" ones where a girl stands and her eyes blink but the sex scenes too.

This one seems to be spicy with the focus on BDSM or Male Dominant Role but it still has the common HS/Koikatsu limitations as I saw it, but nothing severe. My only nitpick would be that everything happens a bit to fast. Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed everything here haha, but at the end it happens without any forplay/romance or corruption. More of similar scenes like that from "Sophie" where she has her own thoughts and situations but for the other girls. Also Tsundere are always good (y).

The game has choices which is nice, sadly you lock yourself out of other girls content which is not that nice. I think the game punish itself by doing so since most of the people wont see like 50% of its juice content which is a bummer since they are pretty good. Would have been better if you could meet every encounter on different days which the player choses by his choice. But oh well. After replaying the different routes I prefer the "Sophie route" as it made more sense then that one with "Dream". (But her scenes were hot).

Regarding the NTR. I checked the previous version what its all about and while I see why people would hate it, its not what I would call she "cucked" MC... yet. Since its a game about "hardcore" or BDSM with all the different jam, it seems like Rosalie was just your typical Wife cheating on his husband but its also the classic yet boring BBC once again. Its a fetish for some what can I say. Some would have liked it, some dont want it to happend, but by this theme of game I doubt we had seen more of her scenes...until there was a demand from it by the fans im sure of it.

With the current version this was removed, she is unstatisfied with her hubby so MC will fuck and steal her away from him lol, nice.

What I dont understand is the "plot" here. From what I get MC gets a phone with a unique App on it which tells him exactly every girl he meet what her kink is. So he will use this to his advantage to claim the girls one by one. But how could the MC saw the pictures the first time ? Like is this like he can directly see what each of the girls is doing right now ? Or is this what was recorded prior ?

Also, no mater what I pick, I will always make two girls sad :cry:

But damn, Charlotte scene was hot. Hope we can "heal" (we need to safe her from taking drungs which made her adictive and make her adictive to MC dick xD) and fill her up once more lol.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Damn how did this game passed by my radar its pretty good, one of the few Koikatsu games with good faces and models. Its obvious they arnt the generic ones so thats a plus from me. Also the animations are good, the "normal" ones where a girl stands and her eyes blink but the sex scenes too.

This one seems to be spicy with the focus on BDSM or Male Dominant Role but it still has the common HS/Koikatsu limitations as I saw it, but nothing severe. My only nitpick would be that everything happens a bit to fast. Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed everything here haha, but at the end it happens without any forplay/romance or corruption. More of similar scenes like that from "Sophie" where she has her own thoughts and situations but for the other girls. Also Tsundere are always good (y).

The game has choices which is nice, sadly you lock yourself out of other girls content which is not that nice. I think the game punish itself by doing so since most of the people wont see like 50% of its juice content which is a bummer since they are pretty good. Would have been better if you could meet every encounter on different days which the player choses by his choice. But oh well. After replaying the different routes I prefer the "Sophie route" as it made more sense then that one with "Dream". (But her scenes were hot).

Regarding the NTR. I checked the previous version what its all about and while I see why people would hate it, its not what I would call she "cucked" MC... yet. Since its a game about "hardcore" or BDSM with all the different jam, it seems like Rosalie was just your typical Wife cheating on his husband but its also the classic yet boring BBC once again. Its a fetish for some what can I say. Some would have liked it, some dont want it to happend, but by this theme of game I doubt we had seen more of her scenes...until there was a demand from it by the fans im sure of it.

With the current version this was removed, she is unstatisfied with her hubby so MC will fuck and steal her away from him lol, nice.

What I dont understand is the "plot" here. From what I get MC gets a phone with a unique App on it which tells him exactly every girl he meet what her kink is. So he will use this to his advantage to claim the girls one by one. But how could the MC saw the pictures the first time ? Like is this like he can directly see what each of the girls is doing right now ? Or is this what was recorded prior ?

Also, no mater what I pick, I will always make two girls sad :cry:

But damn, Charlotte scene was hot. Hope we can "heal" (we need to safe her from taking drungs which made her adictive and make her adictive to MC dick xD) and fill her up once more lol.
Thank you for your detailed comment. I'm glad you're thinking that way well if you want any suggestions you can tell it from my discord's suggestion channel. Thanks for your good words. And about animations I'm doing it all my animations with my bare hands other koi devs using asset animations I'm doing every single thing in my own hand.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you for your detailed comment. I'm glad you're thinking that way well if you want any suggestions you can tell it from my discord's suggestion channel. Thanks for your good words. And about animations I'm doing it all my animations with my bare hands other koi devs using asset animations I'm doing every single thing in my own hand.
Its not a shame to use assets from other people if you think they would suit into the game. You can even modify them if you like. When I saw Sophie I got hooked, but with Charlotte I knew the Developer works on these models himself and it shows. The facial expressions + ahegaos are really the strong suit in this game.

But like I mentioned, since its the engine of koi you are rather limited with what you can do in this game unlike DAZ. While Quality of life can be added later to fix some small issues, I would not recommend the approach you do with the choices you have right now.

Objectively speaking nothing is wrong what you did. However with that you "waste" like 50% of each update since people wont see them since they already on a specific route. And for a one guy team its a bit to much I would say.
And even after that you get side lined by other 3 choices which Teacher MC meets. Like I said, nothing wrong as its done everything correct in terms of choices. But on the other hand people want to see them ALL.

Personally speaking im all for choices in games when they are game changing, but I doubt I will see it here which is totally understandable. So the only choices I would like is like you did during the sex scenes which shows how bad/strong the MC will fuck the girl or which position he choses, or if the MC becomes the Dominant ones, or the submissive one.

Reactions: Boardguy

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Its not a shame to use assets from other people if you think they would suit into the game. You can even modify them if you like. When I saw Sophie I got hooked, but with Charlotte I knew the Developer works on these models himself and it shows. The facial expressions + ahegaos are really the strong suit in this game.

But like I mentioned, since its the engine of koi you are rather limited with what you can do in this game unlike DAZ. While Quality of life can be added later to fix some small issues, I would not recommend the approach you do with the choices you have right now.

Objectively speaking nothing is wrong what you did. However with that you "waste" like 50% of each update since people wont see them since they already on a specific route. And for a one guy team its a bit to much I would say.
And even after that you get side lined by other 3 choices which Teacher MC meets. Like I said, nothing wrong as its done everything correct in terms of choices. But on the other hand people want to see them ALL.

Personally speaking im all for choices in games when they are game changing, but I doubt I will see it here which is totally understandable. So the only choices I would like is like you did during the sex scenes which shows how bad/strong the MC will fuck the girl or which position he choses, or if the MC becomes the Dominant ones, or the submissive one.
Ahh I understand for the see all scenes, you can save the game and try other options it's a choice but you're right for a player I want to see all scenes. (Not femdom ones lol) about Daz studio I want to work on daz studio at future. But for now koi is fine to me.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
(Not femdom ones lol)
To play devil's advocate (IMO), the femdom players enjoy can depend a bit on the introduction to it and the character herself. Some games have the girl as a teasing Minx who desires control at the start in order to begin a romantic/sexual relationship with her, A girl/woman who holds power over the MC be that political, supernatural, physical, etc who desires to enforce the MC as a lesser or play with them. Here I feel the Scene with Charlotte kinda of works but skews more to Maledom in my view. Because a 5-foot-nothing tattooed junkie blowing smoke in my/mc face, taunting me with panties & grabbing my balls & telling me to back off from a cute redhead makes me want to do the opposite. In part out of sheer spite. Nice job btw, been a while since I have seen someone i these games purposefully blow smoke in the MC's face, and for it to be a woman is even rarer.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This conversation is certainly weird because this is the first time in my game that Dream and the MC have spoken.

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-12 023123.png

And I don't like what happens next, so I've stopped playing for now.

EDIT:

In reality it starts from the moment you choose to go to class and not follow the girl:

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-12 024929.png

The MC went with Sofie and not with Dream on the first day (and even if he had gone with Dream I would have said no to the sex), so he doesn't actually know that girl's name is Dream.

I guess it's a bug and I'm going to wait for it to be corrected to continue the game since I'm not interested in Dream at all.

Last edited:

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
A
This conversation is certainly weird because this is the first time in my game that Dream and the MC have spoken.

View attachment 2998953

And I don't like what happens next, so I've stopped playing for now.

EDIT:

In reality it starts from the moment you choose to go to class and not follow the girl:

View attachment 2998977

The MC went with Sofie and not with Dream on the first day (and even if he had gone with Dream I would have said no to the sex), so he doesn't actually know that girl's name is Dream.

I guess it's a bug and I'm going to wait for it to be corrected to continue the game since I'm not interested in Dream at all.
Ah. yes it's bug. I forgot that. thanks for that!

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes