Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, about Principal dark and light route will be available about blackmail path. And also Femdom and submissive path will be available. She will try to dominate you if you like you'll let her dominate you but if you want to dominate her. MC will dominate principal. At the and she will addicted your domination. That's what I'm thinking about Principal for now.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, about Principal dark and light route will be available about blackmail path. And also Femdom and submissive path will be available. She will try to dominate you if you like you'll let her dominate you but if you want to dominate her. MC will dominate principal. At the and she will addicted your domination. That's what I'm thinking about Principal for now.
I prefer the option where the MC and the Principal maintain any type of relationship that doesn't include sex (and ofcourse no maledom and no femdom in the relationship).

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I tried with my android phone it works well. I don't know joiplay bro. He talking about 6 picture. In the phone first information about Rosalie. It was threesome with gangsters.
Usually when devs make their own port to android they forget the "hide" text feature that's what I was referring but ty for the reply already tried the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah femdom not my thing but seems it will have maledom route too so for me would be fine but then I reached Rosalie phone and got so disgusted that I quit and deleted the game, even more annoyed with her trying to be mc mommy while being a hoe and having that phone pictures :sick:, just killed the game entirely for ME but ty for the reply anyway .

Wish the dev good luck with the game tough.
Ty both for your time.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Usually when devs make their own port to android they forget the "hide" text feature that's what I was referring but ty for the reply already tried the game.

Yeah femdom not my thing but seems it will have maledom route too so for me would be fine but then I reached Rosalie phone and got so disgusted that I quit and deleted the game, even more annoyed with her trying to be mc mommy while being a hoe and having that phone pictures :sick:, just killed the game entirely for ME but ty for the reply anyway .

Ty both for your time.
I feel you bro. Rosalie was really mommy material but It's what it is... You can skip Rosalie. She is only NTR character in the game. I don't like Rosalie's personality too. But story and personality... About "hide text" I don't know what it is actually I'll search it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I feel you bro. Rosalie was really mommy material but It's what it is... You can skip Rosalie. She is only NTR character in the game. I don't like Rosalie's personality too. But story and personality... About "hide text" I don't know what it is actually I'll search it.
For me, between the fact that I don't like the fetishes that she has and the photos that appear (and that of course I haven't proceeded to see) in the phone application, I hope that we can completely avoid having a romantic relationship (or any kind that includes sex) with her. In fact, I don't want any sex scenes of her (neither off screen nor on screen)

Ty both for your time.
Well, as I said, I don't like femdom or maledom.

I have simply ruled out Rosalie as LI. I don't know if the MC has an opinion on the photos if you open them (or if it's just the picture with no comments from the MC) But if so, it would be nice to be able to make the MC show some distaste for the photos.

Reactions: K2ill1

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
For me, between the fact that I don't like the fetishes that she has and the photos that appear (and that of course I haven't proceeded to see) in the phone application, I hope that we can completely avoid having a romantic relationship (or any kind that includes sex) with her. In fact, I don't want any sex scenes of her (neither off screen nor on screen)

Well, as I said, I don't like femdom or maledom.

I have simply ruled out Rosalie as LI. I don't know if the MC has an opinion on the photos if you open them (or if it's just the picture with no comments from the MC) But if so, it would be nice to be able to make the MC show some distaste for the photos.
MC already saw the photos. So He will be remember that situation.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
MC already saw the photos. So He will be remember that situation.
I would certainly prefer to be able to tell Rosalie that I have no interest in her. In addition, it would be nice if the memory of the photos could generate feelings of rejection. In fact those photos make me not interested in this LI regardless of her fetishes.

Reactions: K2ill1

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I would certainly prefer to be able to tell Rosalie that I have no interest in her. In addition, it would be nice if the memory of the photos could generate feelings of rejection. In fact those photos make me not interested in this LI regardless of her fetishes.
Could be nice. Who knows let's see new updates ;)

Reactions: BlasKyau

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Yeah but I don't play games with that kind of content in it, avoidable/skippable or not I prefer to skip the game than to play a game with that in it but ty for the reply.

About the hide text is a function to hide the text to have a clear image of the entire render without the text.

Gl with your project and have fun .

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Yeah but I don't play games with that kind of content in it, avoidable/skippable or not I prefer to skip the game than to play a game with that in it but ty for the reply.

About the hide text is a function to hide the text to have a clear image of the entire render without the text.

Gl with your project and have fun .
Yeah I know what is hide text but I don't know how to do it. In PC it is easy Middle click and clear image appears. But about android i dunno bro. I'll look for that.

aoreole

Jan 18, 2022
Literally too many big tits. So many games who does have potential, but RUINING it by making big tits, for small ones lovers like (me ) it is a shame , 1 or 2 ugly small titty chars wont make it. If there is any at all. Anyway, add many small and you will have a number of supporters , trust me. Looking forward to changes.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Literally too many big tits. So many games who does have potential, but RUINING it by making big tits, for small ones lovers like (me ) it is a shame , 1 or 2 ugly small titty chars wont make it. If there is any at all. Anyway, add many small and you will have a number of supporters , trust me. Looking forward to changes.
Thanks for your comment. Actually a few small tiddies girl are in. Let me show you examples. If you like or not but There is not bambiverse a few small tiddies are here too. Sophie.png Chloe.png Mysterious Idol.png

Reactions: aoreole
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes