Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
V
I don't know what Charlotte and Sophie have to do with Vanessa, but if I wasn't excited before the meeting, I was even less after it. Although in fact I think Sophie's going to be completely ruled out as LI after seeing the phone of the guy that was running. I don't know what you have in mind for that, but I suspect that is going to send a few LIs to the trash can (at least on the romantic route). Although it's possible that it works very well on the dark route.

Finally I assume that neither Vanessa nor Ruby are LIs.
Vanessa and Ruby is not important for now at future contents you can see them but not so big deal. Vanessa will betray Charlotte or Sophie and cause some trouble i didn't decide yet but something like that. Ruby is just cheap whore.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Charlotte is trouble and doing illegal things drugs etc Sophie is just choosing wrong girl for friend. At late Charlotte will cause trouble for Sophie and MC will protect Sophie. I'm not native english "what is LI?" xd That phone is really important for storyline in next version you'll see better. That phone have really important app inside "LustAPP" this app giving information about every girl in your area MC will use that phone for romance, sexually or some story progress. And you can check charater backstories and their pasts.
LI = Love Interest (the characters with whom the MC can establish a relationship, be it romantic or strictly sexual)

Charlotte seems disposable as LI.

If the information that the phone is going to give from the past is about the LIs' sexual life, then I prefer to hit it with a hammer.

V

Vanessa and Ruby is not important for now at future contents you can see them but not so big deal. Vanessa will betray Charlotte or Sophie and cause some trouble i didn't decide yet but something like that. Ruby is just cheap whore.
As long as we don't have any mandatory sex scenes with them.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
LI = Love Interest (the characters with whom the MC can establish a relationship, be it romantic or strictly sexual)

Charlotte seems disposable as LI.

If the information that the phone is going to give from the past is about the LIs' sexual life, then I prefer to hit it with a hammer.

As long as we don't have any mandatory sex scenes with them.
Not sexually about their past, this is kinda cuckold i don't like cuckold at least i don't want to see when someone fuck my girl xd or my interested girl. Their school life, normal life, their homelands and family thing about story not sexually and you can understand when you see a girl who is sexually active or not for example Hazel is totally pure blood. Hazel and Hannah has potential to be LI because they are pure and harmless. Sophie is too Sophie is not active in sexually there are 3 main characters in that game for LI I'll give 3 path for players Hannah, Sophie and Hazel people can choose. Sophie is just waiting for true love for something sexually Hazel is totally pure she even don't know what is sex xd. (of course she know but she is really shy to do that) Hannah is bookworm at the future you can talk about sexual books with Hannah and you can romance with her. Bla bla bla these things just in my mind for now. I'll not decide the future of story yet. I'm working on it.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to say by looking at the screenshots of the game, the angles of the camera looking at the characters is really weird. It's like a wide angle camera wasn't used properly and they looked stretched out.

Too bad there's no harem tag for the game.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Not sexually about their past, this is kinda cuckold i don't like cuckold at least i don't want to see when someone fuck my girl xd or my interested girl. Their school life, normal life, their homelands and family thing about story not sexually and you can understand when you see a girl who is sexually active or not for example Hazel is totally pure blood. Hazel and Hannah has potential to be LI because they are pure and harmless. Sophie is too Sophie is not active in sexually there are 3 main characters in that game for LI I'll give 3 path for players Hannah, Sophie and Hazel people can choose. Sophie is just waiting for true love for something sexually Hazel is totally pure she even don't know what is sex xd. (of course she know but she is really shy to do that) Hannah is bookworm at the future you can talk about sexual books with Hannah and you can romance with her. Bla bla bla these things just in my mind for now. I'll not decide the future of story yet. I'm working on it.
I'm going to assume that if you want you can romance all 3 main LIs at the same time. And it would be nice to have some side LI to include in the harem.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I have to say by looking at the screenshots of the game, the angles of the camera looking at the characters is really weird. It's like a wide angle camera wasn't used properly and they looked stretched out.

Too bad there's no harem tag for the game.
It's probably harem I'm trying to take my own upload settings. That's why it is not changed yet there is more tags will be added. Aheago, Harem etc etc

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I'm going to assume that if you want you can romance all 3 main LIs at the same time. And it would be nice to have some side LI to include in the harem.
It was just thoughts nothing is decided about future yet. I'll add really really detailed routes about characters and end game. I'm trying to add end game for every specific character. and there will be more LI.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It was just thoughts nothing is decided about future yet. I'll add really really detailed routes about characters and end game. I'm trying to add end game for every specific character. and there will be more LI.
I only see one ending, so as long as there is one that includes all the LIs that interest me, then perfect.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulCollege-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I like that you can now reject Dream. I don't like the subsequent sex scene, so I find the option of turning her down perfect. The way the MC acts in that scene is enough for me to write Dream off completely if all of her scenes are going to be like this. I disliked the beginning ("turn around you slut!", I haven't even tried to see what the other option is like) enough that I didn't get more than a few clicks before deciding to go the other route. I'm going to assume that for my tastes the scene doesn't improve after that. At the end, in my first game I actually went the nasty girls route because it was the only way to avoid this sex scene.

Principal Eleanor doesn't interest me either. I don't like blackmail, I don't like femdom and as it should have been clear before, I don't like maledom either.

Actually, the only routes that I'm going to like are those that have romance and rather vanilla sex (nothing to call the LIs slut, whore, bitch or similar things, that makes me not like the scene)

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I like that you can now reject Dream. I don't like the subsequent sex scene, so I find the option of turning her down perfect. The way the MC acts in that scene is enough for me to write Dream off completely if all of her scenes are going to be like this. I disliked the beginning ("turn around you slut!", I haven't even tried to see what the other option is like) enough that I didn't get more than a few clicks before deciding to go the other route. I'm going to assume that for my tastes the scene doesn't improve after that. At the end, in my first game I actually went the nasty girls route because it was the only way to avoid this sex scene.

Principal Eleanor doesn't interest me either. I don't like blackmail, I don't like femdom and as it should have been clear before, I don't like maledom either.

Actually, the only routes that I'm going to like are those that have romance and rather vanilla sex (nothing to call the LIs slut, whore, bitch or similar things, that makes me not like the scene)
Then Hazel, Hannah and Sophie is for you mate. They're romance characters. They're love route.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Then Hazel, Hannah and Sophie is for you mate. They're romance characters. They're love route.
After checking the phone it is evident that Rosalie is not a LI, at least she has completely stopped being one after the 6 photos of the phone. Not that I'm particularly into her fetishes, but those 6 pictures take that into the background.

I hope there are no more images like this with other LIs... Unless the objective is to gradually discard LIs.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Inside voice. The type of game and story should dictate how it's developed. Trying to force mechanics into a pure VN is going to be clunky at best. It's really only bad in my opinion when a dev makes a half assed fake sandbox using a choice menu. If they take the time to actually make screens it altogether different. I'm interested in these "far superior" ways you mention though.
Dude, if someone doesn't know how to properly create a sandbox so that the player isn't all consumed and stuck like a piece of old candy on a sidewalk with nowhere to go and no idea how to get where he needs to go or do next, then I don't recommend to any dev to attempt a sandbox. Some devs know how to do it and do it right ... where it flows, and the player isn't wondering, "WTF do I do next?" every two minutes and having to go back and forth between a .pdf walkthrough and the game, over and over and over again ... that is, if we're lucky enough to even HAVE a walkthrough. There is a right way and a wrong way. If the dev has no experience in creating sandboxes, then it's really not advisable to just start doing it.

If he does have experience in making sandboxes that flow, then by all means, have at it!

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
After checking the phone it is evident that Rosalie is not a LI, at least she has completely stopped being one after the 6 photos of the phone. Not that I'm particularly into her fetishes, but those 6 pictures take that into the background.

I hope there are no more images like this with other LIs... Unless the objective is to gradually discard LIs.
Rosalie is not LI she is just mother figure but she is corrupted one. Don't worry LI characters will not be corrupted like other girls. 6 pics will be different.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Dude, if someone doesn't know how to properly create a sandbox so that the player isn't all consumed and stuck like a piece of old candy on a sidewalk with nowhere to go and no idea how to get where he needs to go or do next, then I don't recommend to any dev to attempt a sandbox. Some devs know how to do it and do it right ... where it flows, and the player isn't wondering, "WTF do I do next?" every two minutes and having to go back and forth between a .pdf walkthrough and the game, over and over and over again ... that is, if we're lucky enough to even HAVE a walkthrough. There is a right way and a wrong way. If the dev has no experience in creating sandboxes, then it's really not advisable to just start doing it.

If he does have experience in making sandboxes that flow, then by all means, have at it!
I decided to stay vn sandbox is not for me right now at least lustful college is not okay for sandbox cause of story is already started. In my next games can be sandbox at future.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes