BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'll add femdom scenes for example there will be a few paths principal Eleanor is dominant one if you want you can dominant her or let her dominate you it is choiceable
So with her the options are to dominate or be dominated? If so, the option I prefer is to ignore her.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
2 options you can dominate her or let her dominate you.
So I have to choose between something I don't like and something I don't like either. I like being dominated less, so of the bad options, the lesser bad.

gameover1.png

I'm not at all a fan of unexpected mid-game endings (bad endings). Personally, I only see one ending in VNs, and having one of those is very irritating to me. Is it easy to avoid this kind of situtations?

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
So I have to choose between something I don't like and something I don't like either. I like being dominated less, so of the bad options, the lesser bad.

View attachment 2759486

I'm not at all a fan of unexpected mid-game endings (bad endings). Personally, I only see one ending in VNs, and having one of those is very irritating to me. Is it easy to avoid this kind of situtations?
Ahh in this scene is kinda easy Principal telling you be good boy if you say yes mam you can pass but you can't say "No Bitch!" to Principal right? xd

Reactions: BlasKyau

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018

View attachment 2759486

I mean in this situation i just talked about one scene for example in future updates i'll add blackmail scene if you want you can blackmail the principal but if you don't want that you can just tell her the truth and skip the dom scene or something like that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I mean in this situation i just talked about one scene for example in future updates i'll add blackmail scene if you want you can blackmail the principal but if you don't want that you can just tell her the truth and skip the dom scene or something like that.
I like blackmail less than maledom and femdom.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Oh one of my favorite game billards is most beautiful game in the universe i'll add billard scene in the future i swear for you.
I liked playing, I wasn't good (actually I was pretty bad), but that didn't stop me from having a great time playing. I was better at playing table football, although I wasn't a crack, I wasn't bad at it either. The table football was for calculus theory classes.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes