submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Well, it's just about her character. Sophie is acting dom but she is submissive inside. Charlotte is dom but with force MC can dominate her too.
Please don't add forced maledom content from femdom. I hate when devs force a player dominate a woman from the girl dominating him, even tho it is femdom yes but it also force maledom

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Okay thanks for your comment.
If it is charlotte telling sophie to dominate me i am fine with that but as a submissive guy towards women dominating a woman from another woman ruins the playthrough for me.

Dont get me wrong i like the game so far although there seems to be alot of sub girls in the game than dominant ones. So far ive only came across charlotte and the princible the beginning of the game.

so far i love sophie, charlotte and the princible would like to see sophie dom mc :) (y).

also there seems to be more maldom content tham femdom, what i mean buy that is there quite few girls that are sub than they are doms. Hopefully we will get to see more femdom from some of the girls also :)

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
If it is charlotte telling sophie to dominate me i am fine with that but as a submissive guy towards women dominating a woman from another woman ruins the playthrough for me.

Dont get me wrong i like the game so far although there seems to be alot of sub girls in the game than dominant ones. So far ive only came across charlotte and the princible the beginning of the game.

so far i love sophie, charlotte and the princible would like to see sophie dom mc :) (y).

also there seems to be more maldom content tham femdom, what i mean buy that is there quite few girls that are sub than they are doms. Hopefully we will get to see more femdom from some of the girls also :)
Yes a lot of femdom lover waiting for more content. I'll do more femdom contents. And thanks for your good comment <3

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thank you for confirming a harem path will happen. :cool:(y)

Also, a suggestion...please consider including the harem information with in your gene, or maybe in the developer notes sections. The harem question...will be a very popular repeated question that can flood the forms. Just like the Grandmas hose dev experienced... Many questions flooded asking "can we fuck Nana yet?", so the dev added in bright bold yellow, there is no sex with Nana yet.

Also, here's an example (below) from that successful first time dev...(Grandmas House), that included a detailed gene section...for his first release. The detailed information he posted answered many of the regular questions that new users will normally ask.

This kind of information setup structure can be a huge benefit for both parties. Dev's don't have to waste their time reading through and answering the repeated questions, or continually trying to correct misinformation being brewed in the forms, due them twisting info (trolls creating a shit show with BS = Potential PR damage to the project,…if not handled properly).

Wishing you success with your endeavor. Time to try this out...regards.

Current Tags: Vaginal, Oral, Urination, Male protagonist, Big ass, Groping, Rimming, Spanking, Anal, BBW, Squirting, Teasing, Stripping, Masturbation, Cheating, Big tits, Handjob, Maledom, MILF, Interracial, Romance, Creampie, Amazon, Netori, Femdom, Titjob, Virgin, Harem, GILF, Wholesome, Cuddling, Pregnancy, Cosplay, Footsex, Sleep sex*, Midget, Lactation, Sex toys, Group Sex, Twins, Threesome, Penis worship, Multiple penetration*

Planned Tags:
Lesbian, BDSM, Petplay, Religion, Voyeurism*, Slave
Likely more tags to be added.

Never being added tags:
Netorare, Minigame, Sharing/MMF, Pegging, Rape (Maybe rape roleplay but not outright rape), Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting, Sandbox

Notes:
Sleep sex: As in waking up your girlfriend by going down on her, not drugging your mom so you can jizz on her face.
Voyeurism: MC watching his girls play together if he encourages them to.
Multiple penetration: Toys, not dicks

Last edited:

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Thank you for confirming a harem path will happen. :cool:(y)

Also, a suggestion...please consider including the harem information with in your gene, or maybe in the developer notes sections. The harem question...will be a very popular repeated question that can flood the forms. Just like the Grandmas hose dev experienced... Many questions flooded asking "can we fuck Nana yet?", so the dev added in bright bold yellow, there is no sex with Nana yet.

Also, here's an example (below) from that successful first time dev...(Grandmas House), that included a detailed gene section...for his first release. The detailed information he posted answered many of the regular questions that new users will normally ask.

This kind of information setup structure can be a huge benefit for both parties. Dev's don't have to waste their time reading through and answering the repeated questions, or continually trying to correct misinformation being brewed in the forms, due them twisting info (trolls creating a shit show with BS = Potential PR damage to the project,…if not handled properly).

Wishing you success with your endeavor. Time to try this out...regards.
Thank you and thank you. Harem tag will be added asap. (When moderator is online :KEK: )

Reactions: MrBenny

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
does this game have any kind of sandbox/choice to choose who to talk to? or just straight up vn

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are the scenes with Dream going to be similar to the one in the bathroom? Honestly, I didn't like the bathroom scene and the subsequent scene in the hallway (which I saw due to a bug), so if they are going to be similar to these I would prefer to know so I can rule her out.

Dream may want to help the MC, but there are a number of LIs with which I don't want to start a relationship.

For example, I have no interest in Charlotte. I didn't like the maledom bathroom scene at all. And I'm sure I would have liked the femdom scene even less. So it's best to ignore her.

Yes, you can choose which path you can go or you can decide which girl you can choose to interact with. Not all scenes but most of it.
Harem followers usually don't like having to choose between LIs, especially if they have to choose between LIs they like. For example, having to choose whether the MC has a sex scene with LI A or LI B is usually a bad idea, it's better to let the player choose whether they want the scene with A, or the scene with B, or both, or neither.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes