Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Well, generally we like to choose whether we like a particular LI or not. What we don't like is having to choose between LIs that we like. For example, at the school entrance, when the MC is with the 3 LIs and has to choose one, I like 2 of the 3, and I would have liked not to have to choose between them. Others will like all 3 and others will like one or even none. In other games, an option like: End classes or something similar is included, which makes the story continue, in addition to the 3 options, one for each LI. When you choose one of the 3, you return to the initial screen (possibly eliminating the chosen option), and so you can continue choosing or decide that you have already seen the scenes you wanted.

Possibly because I'm not a big fan of maledom, I haven't missed it. But you're right that that option simply fits with the MC's behavior in the previous scenes with Dream (scenes that I haven't seen in my game, and that when I saw them I didn't like them and avoided them).
Ah I get it!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Lustful College [v0.27] [Tinkel Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 485 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I have had this error message:

And this one after the previous one:

Looks like I made a mistake about codelines. Thanks for let me know I'm not at home right now. I'll share a bugfix in a few days. Thank you!

Reactions: BlasKyau

JackoLant

Aug 6, 2016
I feel like this game has really lost the plot. It starts off with this magic phone, but now not only has that not been used in multiple updates, even with interacting with characters who had not been seen on the phone, but suddenly the phone is lost rendering an entire plot line moot. Add in the sudden Halloween event with no real connection to anything that also completely destroyed any sense of time (seriously, how much time has passed? All interactions feel like they are still new but it seems like weeks to months have to have passed for things to make sense) and unclear how real the events of it were, and your plot is just kinda a mess.

Also, I agree with what has already been said about choice. Choice is important, both in whether someone wants to pursue a LI and also, imo, in howthe mc acts, but I never like having to choose between interactions. Always feel limited. But choices in how to interact with said character, like with whether to be dominant or submissive with Charlotte, that was a great choice to have. It added instead of taking away, if that makes sense?

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I feel like this game has really lost the plot. It starts off with this magic phone, but now not only has that not been used in multiple updates, even with interacting with characters who had not been seen on the phone, but suddenly the phone is lost rendering an entire plot line moot. Add in the sudden Halloween event with no real connection to anything that also completely destroyed any sense of time (seriously, how much time has passed? All interactions feel like they are still new but it seems like weeks to months have to have passed for things to make sense) and unclear how real the events of it were, and your plot is just kinda a mess.

Also, I agree with what has already been said about choice. Choice is important, both in whether someone wants to pursue a LI and also, imo, in howthe mc acts, but I never like having to choose between interactions. Always feel limited. But choices in how to interact with said character, like with whether to be dominant or submissive with Charlotte, that was a great choice to have. It added instead of taking away, if that makes sense?
About phone, it was really exhausting for me to add phone scenes and also sometimes I feel limited by phone because when when player choose a path I must recreate scene for phone it was really exhausting about days and Halloween I totally agree. I was amateur and for Halloween I was really late it was not %100 what I want for Halloween. At future updates and future games I'll not do the same mistakes.

Reactions: Armada1987

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
About phone, it was really exhausting for me to add phone scenes and also sometimes I feel limited by phone because when when player choose a path I must recreate scene for phone it was really exhausting about days and Halloween I totally agree. I was amateur and for Halloween I was really late it was not %100 what I want for Halloween. At future updates and future games I'll not do the same mistakes.
I think the phone was good for giving us information about the LIs, but the fact that it only gave it for an instant (with a set of photos) really makes it a much less practical instrument than expected.

It would be best if the phone's information (and photos) could be accessed at any time via an icon on the screen. And give some more information, such as the current status of the LIs and the times the MC has had sex with them, their opinion of the MC, or whatever you consider appropriate. Changing or modifying the set of photos every time you change the route with an LI seems unnecessary to me. Adding a new photo could be an option, but a full set is a lot of work.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I think the phone was good for giving us information about the LIs, but the fact that it only gave it for an instant (with a set of photos) really makes it a much less practical instrument than expected.

It would be best if the phone's information (and photos) could be accessed at any time via an icon on the screen. And give some more information, such as the current status of the LIs and the times the MC has had sex with them, their opinion of the MC, or whatever you consider appropriate. Changing or modifying the set of photos every time you change the route with an LI seems unnecessary to me. Adding a new photo could be an option, but a full set is a lot of work.
Yeah that's what i want future I can add a phone menu or something about information about girls!

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I have had this error message:

And this one after the previous one:

I fix the error btw. I must upload it here. But I can't right now because of I'm not at home. just ignore the error for now because It's not really necessary.

Apr 17, 2023
Bro, you are not the only person in the world, and there are a plethora of people who play these games aside from just you. If you don't like it, there are thousands more to choose from, so move on. Personally, I am a real man, not a sissy-boy, and no woman dominates me! That's why I married a fine babe who wants a dominant dude to screw her brains out every day. For reference, see my Fav and Hate Tags. Have a nice day, bro.
Does your imaginary wife also love it when you brag to strangers about how dominant and masculine you are, even though nobody solicits your opinion? Also, all he's asking is to not trick femdom fans into investing themselves in a submissive character, which is obviously a reasonable request. Still, it's up to the developer.

i dont care about your life story of you alpha fucking your wife who gives a flying fuck BRO,

tell you what you mind your business of what i am into and keep liking what you like, also i am no sissy boy just becos i am into femdom BRO have a nice day
Maledom fans are weird af.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: VPedge and $@~

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im only on like the 3rd or 4th day.. The day after MC get rescued from a mugging.

Im just curious, once or twice, theres been branching scenes. Choose to go home with Sophie, and Maths class. Does this kinda block any paths or routes with other girls not on those paths, or just all 2 or 3 paths still lead to the end goal. Basically, I'd rather have a a harem open to me, then just having a very select few and miss others. Are the splitting paths just alternative options ?

*edit*
Reached the Halloween party and it threw me off. It felt so disjointed to the story. One moment hes walking with sophie and the next hes in the school with every character in the game joning ??? Even the streamer girl ? I makes no sense.. Other than it has to be a dream.. But then he wakes up with Dream in his room... So its a succubus ? Who gave him a nice dream.. But then apparently it was real ????? Its so confusing and out of place. wtf is going on here ? And it was only the 2nd time meeting Dream.. The first time the MC only said 1 or 2 lines to her before she left for class, then shes in his room like shes intimate with him ??? Its disjointed. Is she a demon or not ? And whys she hanging with the MC in that case ? Whats the reason for her goals of motives if shes intending to work with the MC. There was no foreshadowing. Its a mess rreally.

I think the phone has been absurd enough too. I havent started on that.

Last edited:

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Im only on like the 3rd or 4th day.. The day after MC get rescued from a mugging.

Im just curious, once or twice, theres been branching scenes. Choose to go home with Sophie, and Maths class. Does this kinda block any paths or routes with other girls not on those paths, or just all 2 or 3 paths still lead to the end goal. Basically, I'd rather have a a harem open to me, then just having a very select few and miss others. Are the splitting paths just alternative options ?

*edit*
Reached the Halloween party and it threw me off. It felt so disjointed to the story. One moment hes walking with sophie and the next hes in the school with every character in the game joning ??? Even the streamer girl ? I makes no sense.. Other than it has to be a dream.. But then he wakes up with Dream in his room... So its a succubus ? Who gave him a nice dream.. But then apparently it was real ????? Its so confusing and out of place. wtf is going on here ? And it was only the 2nd time meeting Dream.. The first time the MC only said 1 or 2 lines to her before she left for class, then shes in his room like shes intimate with him ??? Its disjointed. Is she a demon or not ? And whys she hanging with the MC in that case ? Whats the reason for her goals of motives if shes intending to work with the MC. There was no foreshadowing. Its a mess rreally.

I think the phone has been absurd enough too. I havent started on that.
Well, sorry for your dissapoint. About Halloween it's just halloween event it's not combine with real story. I just set special party for players. It's not about story as I said. and later I just combine the end (Using Dream) that's all.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Well, sorry for your dissapoint. About Halloween it's just halloween event it's not combine with real story. I just set special party for players. It's not about story as I said. and later I just combine the end (Using Dream) that's all.
I think it would of been a fine dream. Dreams can get wacky. If feels like you shoved every character in there, regardless if they knew each other or not.. Like the 3some didnt make sense with Emma, Rebecca and... Principal (cant think of her name right now). They hvent had any relation with each other or even met once, in the game. The streamer girl that Billy simps over, had a sudden weird appearance. It was the first time they even spoke to each other. She was only seen passing MC on the street so far. And as far as we know, she doesnt even go to the school. So why was she there if it was real?. The girl Dream, MC met her once with Clementine, which was a few words and they went to class. Then she appears in "MC" room and she had wings. Impying shes a succubus. Succubus are known in lore for giving people dreams or hoping in them. Then on top, shes really keen on making MC a harem. For why ? its not explain yet or forshadowed at this point. Is she a succubus ??? Or as the MC off his chops or still dreaming she had wings? Even that part is vague.

So yeah, I think you really messed up putting in this event. Cause its confusing as hell. It should be a dream, but yet other characters are reacting to it like its real. So I dont know what to think. But if you know you kinda messed it up, I dont want to press it. You should kinda fix it for it to be more story coherant, but it really deciding if you think its worth the time /shrugs. Its your game development time after all.

The game has been entertaining so far. Dont want to nit pick at it. As long as when the alternative choices come up and it wont effect removoing a relationship with a girl when you choose one of the other options. Im ok with it. From the looks of the Maths, Music and Biology choice, 2 of them was just spending time with a character, while Ann the biology choice, was a sex scene in the bathroom, but we will get other opportunities with her if we choose one of the other choices... right ? Since I did choose Maths. (I did save and check out what the other options did)

I dont like the phone, Unless its some hacker girl behind it feeding him information. But thats just a my issue. I just find it silly its giving him information out of nowhere.

Last edited:

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I think it would of been a fine dream. Dreams can get wacky. If feels like you shoved every character in there, regardless if they knew each other or not.. Like the 3some didnt make sense with Emma, Rebecca and... Principal (cant think of her name right now). They hvent had any relation with each other or even met once, in the game. The streamer girl that Billy simps over, had a sudden weird appearance. It was the first time they even spoke to each other. She was only seen passing MC on the street so far. And as far as we know, she doesnt even go to the school. So why was she there if it was real?. The girl Dream, MC met her once with Clementine, which was a few words and they went to class. Then she appears in "MC" room and she had wings. Impying shes a succubus. Succubus are known in lore for giving people dreams or hoping in them. Then on top, shes really keen on making MC a harem. For why ? its not explain yet or forshadowed at this point. Is she a succubus ??? Or as the MC off his chops or still dreaming she had wings? Even that part is vague.

So yeah, I think you really messed up putting in this event. Cause its confusing as hell. It should be a dream, but yet other characters are reacting to it like its real. So I dont know what to think. But if you know you kinda messed it up, I dont want to press it. You should kinda fix it for it to be more story coherant, but it really deciding if you think its worth the time /shrugs. Its your game development time after all.

The game has been entertaining so far. Dont want to nit pick at it. As long as when the alternative choices come up and it wont effect removoing a relationship with a girl when you choose one of the other options. Im ok with it. From the looks of the Maths, Music and Biology choice, 2 of them was just spending time with a character, while Ann the biology choice, was a sex scene in the bathroom, but we will get other opportunities with her if we choose one of the other choices... right ? Since I did choose Maths. (I did save and check out what the other options did)

I dont like the phone, Unless its some hacker girl behind it feeding him information. But thats just a my issue. I just find it silly its giving him information out of nowhere.
Well, you're kind of right about Halloween because I was late to share it. It was late event, I can change the story of halloween. Could be a magic which is control most of girls in the halloween or something. I didn't think about it so much yes. I don't know I can change it at future.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes