Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustful College Rework [v0.30 Hotfix] [Tinkel Studios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [710 MB]
- - -

Mac [721 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
when you click on the heart in the corner you get this, what game is this from?

I was editing a feature of another game about something to add to the game, but it's not finished, thank you for telling me something I forgot to remove, I will share the bugfix in 1 hour and remove it, just ignore it hahaha.

Blank8571

Aug 23, 2019
There are a lot of long winded messages, so this may have been addressed, but I don't know.
Error message on Android version right after Charlotte bathroom scene. I'm assuming it's not end of version since gallery scenes left unlocked.
Screenshot_2024-04-18-12-23-00-439.png
Idk, maybe I need to be on different paths to unlock all gallery scenes, but this error doesn't seem a proper end spot.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
There are a lot of long winded messages, so this may have been addressed, but I don't know.
Error message on Android version right after Charlotte bathroom scene. I'm assuming it's not end of version since gallery scenes left unlocked.
View attachment 3552769
Idk, maybe I need to be on different paths to unlock all gallery scenes, but this error doesn't seem a proper end spot.
There is nothing at there. Just a message, "I suggest you to play the game at beginning because there is good rework there. I'm preparing a bugfix now. I'll share asap.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes