BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Don't worry v0.34 is ready. I'll share it soon.
The truth is that I like the rework much more than the original version.

I agree, but I thought it would be nice to keep it as an option for a while.
I think that keeping the possibility of seeing the original content after the rework for so long has confused a lot of people.

Take a save and go for both
The image on the left is telling me, "Don't choose me, don't choose me." I've actually gone down the romantic (I hope) and harem route.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
The truth is that I like the rework much more than the original version.

I think that keeping the possibility of seeing the original content after the rework for so long has confused a lot of people.

The image on the left is telling me, "Don't choose me, don't choose me." I've actually gone down the romantic (I hope) and harem route.
I agree, I agree and I agree.

Reactions: BlasKyau

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
So if I take the right path I lose the path of charlotte? no way to tame her etc( the scene of the toilet before rework)?

Clearly not excited by the lesbian nature of gayru and charlotte who would bring the redhead in this way? not for me.

A path corruption of Li (maldom) or path of love for the 2 Li (redemption for Charlotte) would be clearer.
Just my opinion.
The rework is good despite the lack of information on roads.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So if I take the right path I lose the path of charlotte? no way to tame her etc( the scene of the toilet before rework)?

Clearly not excited by the lesbian nature of gayru and charlotte who would bring the redhead in this way? not for me.

A path corruption of Li (maldom) or path of love for the 2 Li (redemption for Charlotte) would be clearer.
Just my opinion.
The left route looks like a femdom route, and if you go in out of curiosity, it tells you that Sophie will become a bully in it. This is the route you should take if you want femdom (I suspect) and harem with her or if you prefer to ignore her. The right route is love and harem.

I suspect that if you choose the right route, you will later have the option to romance (I assume maledom) Charlotte. If it's anything like the first version of the game, I'll choose to avoid Charlotte.

Reactions: gadu2121

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018

Just my opinion.
You can take a save and see all of paths matey. Left path is for Charlotte and Sophie right path is for people who don't want Charlotte. I text already at game. Left path includes harem path too. So this means Charlotte and Sophie can join harem too.

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
You can take a save and see all of paths matey. Left path is for Charlotte and Sophie right path is for people who don't want Charlotte. I text already at game. Left path includes harem path too. So this means Charlotte and Sophie can join harem too.
Ok so Charlotte will have only one possible path and therefore the right path is not harem because Charlotte will be left.
As I said femdom and lesbian do not interest me and a li that corrupts other Li even less.
(what I understand in the left path description)

Too bad I will stay on the right path.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Ok so Charlotte will have only one possible path and therefore the right path is not harem because Charlotte will be left.
As I said femdom and lesbian do not interest me and a li that corrupts other Li even less.
(what I understand in the left path description)

Too bad I will stay on the right path.
Right path can include harem path too. These two path just for Bully or no. but you can avoid Charlotte at right path too.

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
ok i understand now.
Bully path contain femdom? or we will also be a bully( MC)?

Oh and now that you are on the rework i suggest you to update the tags and include it in the DevNote : future and optional tags.

good luck.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Saw this got a rework, don't think I've played it before, but figured I'd give it a try. Honestly, I couldn't stand it. It started out interesting, but quickly just spiraled down. Barely any choices on what to do about certain situations, and the MC just becomes this simp for everyone. Even people who treat him like crap and bully him, he simps for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the walls of text, but these things just bugged me to no end. I just... couldn't. This wasn't enjoyable especially with how the MC is written. And barely having any choices at all on how to react to anything, just takes you out of it completely. So yeah, definitely not for me. But seems some people enjoy it, so good on them at least. Either way, best of luck with your rework and thanks. ;)

Reactions: gadu2121

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Saw this got a rework, don't think I've played it before, but figured I'd give it a try. Honestly, I couldn't stand it. It started out interesting, but quickly just spiraled down. Barely any choices on what to do about certain situations, and the MC just becomes this simp for everyone. Even people who treat him like crap and bully him, he simps for them.

Sorry for the walls of text, but these things just bugged me to no end. I just... couldn't. This wasn't enjoyable especially with how the MC is written. And barely having any choices at all on how to react to anything, just takes you out of it completely. So yeah, definitely not for me. But seems some people enjoy it, so good on them at least. Either way, best of luck with your rework and thanks. ;)
I share much with what you say.
The rework was good at the beginning for me ( the event halloween and Dream was horrible but at least we could break Charlotte in the toilets and the Mc was not a simp)ok the Mc will evolve but here it starts really very low..

For Sophie i think she is written as a tsundere character so the behavior agaist the Mc I can understand.
But you’re right about his relationship with Charlotte, it doesn’t really add up... First class bestfriend with an Alfa bully ... obviously it would change with the right path ok but before we arrived no words from Sophie? she was looking at closed eyes?

I will continue to follow from a distance, but since the coffee chapter I am not really optimistic
Bye

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
No according to the dev the left part is femdom+ harem path will charlotte called the devil path and right is angel path with romance or harem , with harem you you can get maledom.

But if you want only Sophie Aka romance path you woulnt be able to dominate anyone that's the difference with both paths .

The femdom is only with Sophie and Charlotte no one else on the devil path aka left

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes