Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
The previous update ended before the party at the bar started, this one ends after the party ends...
Mister, you need to start a new game. I'm reworking the game's old storyline because it was really trash. There is a lot new content 1000+ new render and animations.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Mister, you need to start a new game. I'm reworking the game's old storyline because it was really trash. There is a lot new content 1000+ new render and animations.
If I recall correctly, the MC's friend (Billy) had helped the MC get into the party and the MC was using the new feature on the phone to take some pictures. After the party I seem to remember that they were also taking pictures of someone else while the friend was insisting that he use the discovered feature to make money. I would honestly like to have the option to avoid using that option to make money. Finally the MC goes home and I think he talks for a while with the owner of the bar where the party took place. And after this:

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-16 164009.png

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
If I recall correctly, the MC's friend (Billy) had helped the MC get into the party and the MC was using the new feature on the phone to take some pictures. After the party I seem to remember that they were also taking pictures of someone else while the friend was insisting that he use the discovered feature to make money. I would honestly like to have the option to avoid using that option to make money. Finally the MC goes home and I think he talks for a while with the owner of the bar where the party took place. And after this:

View attachment 3937807
That's the end of the current version yes.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018

View attachment 3937807
Don't worry v0.34 is ready. I'll share it soon.

Reactions: BlasKyau

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulCollegeRework-0.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes