Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
how do you get there?
At the forest, there is an event: you find a woman, who really loves wolfs. every time you find here, there are more wolfs with her. At the end you only find her cloths, a lot of cum and a pendant. If you take that pendant to town, the bartender will tell you that it belongs to the lumberjack´s wife. And he is at the windmill. Then you need to complete his mission and after that, he start selling you wood planks...

Reactions: vt57

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
The shopkeeper is asking me for Restraint Potions, where do I get the recipe for those?

Feb 24, 2019
If I can I always play as female.. :p makes choices so much easier :p as I dnt enjoy NTR or Rape.. being a female MC means I can fuck my way through a game and since its concensual..no rape

Reactions: charlez

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
I've studied the crap out of everything at the hut. No restraint potion recipe.

[EDIT] This may have been the bug that was fixed in 0.6.1 where recipes don't always show up after learning them.

[EDITx2] For some reason I can never get MegaUP links to work. I guess I'll wait.
Click link > wait for timer to pass > download > play

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
Nice game, but it seems to focus heavily on either playing a female MC or a homosexual male MC. It would be nice if you could set your sexual orientation instead of having it determined simply based on who you decided to tease also. Just because 80% of the encounters are male gender it seems like getting a bi or pansexual orientation is nearly impossible.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I noticed that if you try to improve home with planks it's defense goes from 200 to 100, must be a bug.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes