Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Click link > wait for timer to pass > download > play
Yeh, what I get is
Click link > wait for timer to pass > download -> get a 2 MB .exe of the same filename stuffed with trojans that the hell I am going to run.

Kitsoka

Sep 17, 2018
Drove myself into an impasse with the 3 Acolyte quest. I found the first one and abandoned the quest. Came back to it later to find the final two and cannot turn the quest in.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
that is rather ne beta all ne demo the picture technically there is more empty all sons what.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Yeh, what I get is
Click link > wait for timer to pass > download -> get a 2 MB .exe of the same filename stuffed with trojans that the hell I am going to run.
odd... oh well OP is updated now so that should be fine ^^

Reactions: Anon21

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Drove myself into an impasse with the 3 Acolyte quest. I found the first one and abandoned the quest. Came back to it later to find the final two and cannot turn the quest in.
I found the first acolyte but I haven't found the quest. :/

[EDIT] Nevermind. You have to do a different quest first, which you aren't offered until you do the first Restrain Potion quest.

[EDITx2] Ever since I upgraded to 0.6.1 I can't find Green Jellies in the Swamp. :(

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
I found the first acolyte but I haven't found the quest. :/

[EDIT] Nevermind. You have to do a different quest first, which you aren't offered until you do the first Restrain Potion quest.

[EDITx2] Ever since I upgraded to 0.6.1 I can't find Green Jellies in the Swamp. :(
i run into them pretty often tbh..... lemme check where.
Edit:
i used to find em in the swamp even in 0.6.1,
what do you need em for? cus i get gel from random "remains" found near the pond

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
i run into them pretty often tbh..... lemme check where.
Edit:
i used to find em in the swamp even in 0.6.1,
what do you need em for? cus i get gel from random "remains" found near the pond
Green Essence. One of the potions needs blue essence and green essence, but I've run out of green. Not sure why I'm only getting green berries / blue berries / swamp vines / mushrooms / lizard scales / succubus leaves from the swamp now. You didn't use to find succubus leaves there before, IIRC.

[EDIT] I checked again and just got one. I guess the RNG just hated me?

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Green Essence. One of the potions needs blue essence and green essence, but I've run out of green. Not sure why I'm only getting green berries / blue berries / swamp vines / mushrooms / lizard scales / succubus leaves from the swamp now. You didn't use to find succubus leaves there before, IIRC.

[EDIT] I checked again and just got one. I guess the RNG just hated me?
Glad you found em, i was sure i ran into green's ysterday eve.
do you know anything about the bandit camp?
I ran into jester giving me info about scar and tank but is there any content with those 2 yet that you know of?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
do you know anything about the bandit camp?
I ran into jester giving me info about scar and tank but is there any content with those 2 yet that you know of?
I met Jester once when I tried to sneak into the camp, but I skimmed the text. Whoops. Anyway, I have nothing more. Maybe you need to boink bandits to get anywhere. My female protagonist won't touch bandit dick.

Wolf dick, on the other hand. :p

Water Lily, Blue Essence (Dropped from Blue Jelly), Succubus Leaf, Nothing, Green Essence (Green Jelly) [Confirmed}
This fails every time I try it.

1555012153853.png

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
cool idea, but too much gay for my tastes.
Yeah I get where your coming from too, it's a little heavy with the gay content. Even though I'm trying to play as a straight character my bio still says I'm Bi and somehow my butt is no longer virgin.

Feb 24, 2019
So..again I'd like to know, how do we get fertilizer and how do we get Animals?

Also where can we get White Berry? What can we do with Animal Cum?

Feb 24, 2019
To the devs:

Noticed after making my first "Aphrodisiac" all further attempts to make it fail..why is that.

And for those who dont know, Aphrodisiac doesnt go in your inventory as its used as a material for upgrading your hideout. Particularly "Pheromones"

Reactions: KyouKI
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes