Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
So..again I'd like to know, how do we get fertilizer and how do we get Animals?
There is a dog in town. But i have no idea where to obtain meat(?) to bribe him.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
To the devs:

Noticed after making my first "Aphrodisiac" all further attempts to make it fail..why is that.

And for those who dont know, Aphrodisiac doesnt go in your inventory as its used as a material for upgrading your hideout. Particularly "Pheromones"
Yeah you get 10 Pheromone points to house defense for 1 Aphrodisiac used but after you use it you can't make any more to increase the stat.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'd like to see more interaction with the Tailor girl or at least a girl at the Tavern.

D

Deleted member 584847

Hello!

Im enjoing the game and I agree with everything written above :D (well except the gay taste, not for me)

1) Aphrodisiac potion cant be crafted. Ive succesfully created one and found out that it was to use in the hut "defense" upgrade. Since then, everytime i try to make the potion, it fails. dont know if that is intentional or not.( yea, checked atleast 15 times if Im placing the correct ingredients).
2) would also like tok now how to get animals in my house area.
3) Not sure what I can do with bandit camp except having fun with bandits...

other then that, the game is fun! :) thank you for creating it! :)

Feb 24, 2019
Hello!

2) would also like tok now how to get animals in my house area.
A) Go to town during afternoon, there will be a dog there. Visit shopkeeper and buy meat from him, visit dog with meat 3- times and he will follow you home. Can only feed the dog once per day.

other then that, the game is fun! :) thank you for creating it! :)

Feb 5, 2018
I found 3 acolytes and have the END button when I go to the Priestess and Request. Clicking END suggests that I'v not completed the quest, Any suggestions?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes