zaichi

Oct 16, 2018
I think I got everything except that, but I actually never tried that around night time, only daytime as usual. :D Ty, I'll try.
And about progress I think you've reached to the end of current patch, I don't think there's more for now. Anyway I didn't get more than that.
Bummer, welp I am looking forward for more content in the next patch. Did many playthroughs by becoming Bottom, Top, a woman, full on hostile to bandits, full affection as well to see if the interactions change, and they did![/QUOTE]

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Planks you get them from Sawmill, horse not sure, bought the stable and that seems to be it. Horse is probably not in the current patch.
went to the sawmill... just talk no purchase of wood????!!! do I need to kill a wolf?

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
After the stable is built I have 3 animals captive.... I assume I have horses? but not accessible in this version? Oh I do have the dog!

zaichi

Oct 16, 2018
Yeah, you have 3 animal capacity and thats about it I think. No horses or additional dog in this patch. Which brings me to the next question, anyone knows if you can have sex with your dog? I used to be able to in 7.2 but not atm or is there anything I missed?

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, you have 3 animal capacity and thats about it I think. No horses or additional dog in this patch. Which brings me to the next question, anyone knows if you can have sex with your dog? I used to be able to in 7.2 but not atm or is there anything I missed?
yes go to build click in envelop to train the dog, need about 20 meat from shop to get the dog to mount... then go to relieve yourself and click on dog to mount...

zaichi

Oct 16, 2018
yes go to build click in envelop to train the dog, need about 20 meat from shop to get the dog to mount... then go to relieve yourself and click on dog to mount...
really? brb trying that out

edit: so I checked it back, theres no mount option in my training ui? fyi im playing as male character and gay. is there anything im missing here? im hostile with wolves if that matters

edit2: so yup, i need to be friendly with the wolves to get that option.

Last edited:

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
In the witch hut. When I click study this picture of recipe show up. I don't what that means is? What should I do with the Lizardman tail? Where is the mines?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes