Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
Does anybody knows any cheats for this game???

Lustful desires folder > game > saves First number is page second number is slot

Find in page character > stats_point And edit it super high

I dont recommend spending too many points on tease though youll insta kill everything

I dont recommend spending ANY points on dodging or youll dodge grapples in combat

Leveling max libido can also be kind of annoying to get into the lizard shrine because it drains by flat amounts and not percentages

You can modify relationship values from enemies by searching [enemy]_attitude > value

You can modify fame values by searching fame

As for money just level perception up to like 400 and youll get hella materials so you can just sell pots

Last edited:

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Welp. 0.9 was just released. A few days late from his usual schedule. Anyone got the latest build?

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
I wonder when a apk will be released. Hyao did say maybe so I'm keeping my hope's up!

Last edited:

zaichi

Oct 16, 2018
Lustfull Desires 0.9.1
Windows:

Mac:

Linux:
Thanks! Can you also please share the changelogs?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Author or co-author is Polish :) Look at the archive.
log (Kopia powodująca konflikty (użytkownik Daedalus) 2019-06-29).txt
He/they used Google Drive or Dropbox. Forgot to delete these files before releasing the game.

Last edited:

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
You need to talk with Jester about them and after that you'll get a new option in the camp.
Or did you mean how to win these fights?
How to find em. Ive talked to Jester and I cant seem to proc the fights. I was grinding levels in the camp, both sneaking and just walking up but I cant seem to find anything new.

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017

Lustful desires folder > game > saves First number is page second number is slot

Find in page character > stats_point And edit it super high

I dont recommend spending too many points on tease though youll insta kill everything

I dont recommend spending ANY points on dodging or youll dodge grapples in combat

Leveling max libido can also be kind of annoying to get into the lizard shrine because it drains by flat amounts and not percentages

You can modify relationship values from enemies by searching [enemy]_attitude > value

You can modify fame values by searching fame

As for money just level perception up to like 400 and youll get hella materials so you can just sell pots
For some reason the stats arent changed. And which stat is gold? I dont see it un der gold or money

klucza

Sep 11, 2018
How to find em. Ive talked to Jester and I cant seem to proc the fights. I was grinding levels in the camp, both sneaking and just walking up but I cant seem to find anything new.
You need to trigger the event on the track during the night time to hear "cocky guard" and Scar talking. Then you go to Jester, click "Chitchat" and subject "Tell about the situation on track" should appear and then another one "You need to talk to Scar". After that you'll get a new option during daytime in the camp.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
You need to trigger the event on the track during the night time to hear "cocky guard" and Scar talking. Then you go to Jester, click "Chitchat" and subject "Tell about the situation on track" should appear and then another one "You need to talk to Scar". After that you'll get a new option during daytime in the camp.
Guess I need a new save or I am just really, really unlucky. Because I'm pretty sure I've seen that scene in a dif update and Can't see it again.

klucza

Sep 11, 2018
Guess I need a new save or I am just really, really unlucky. Because I'm pretty sure I've seen that scene in a dif update and Can't see it again.
Yeah it was implemented in previous updates. Not sure if this is only requirement. Maybe there's something you haven't done. I don't have many older saves so can't really check, but I have done everything. New save doesn't sound like a bad idea. I wish I could help more.

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
For some reason the stats arent changed. And which stat is gold? I dont see it un der gold or money
You have to download the save at the bottom of the page and replace your save file inside the game folders.

As for the money im pretty sure its not a value you can change inside the editor itself which is why you level perception a bunch and make potions.

You can download OP Auto Clicker to make and sell a ton of potions at once.

akira66

Mar 5, 2019
have you gone to the bartender and spoken to him about rumors. one of them is about the guard. afterwards the scene on the tracks should trigger

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
To change money look for "ekwipunek > money", for other stats just search "character" and you should see everything.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes