Scrapman

Jan 7, 2019
Question. Whats the male to female domination ratio?

From what i've seen in the changelog there seems to be a bias to male dominant content (as in the MC loses and is dominated by males, even if they themselves are male).

Anyone can clarify?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Generally it's a win and do what you want lose and get raped style of game.

If you're asking whether the PC will get pounded in the butt if they lose the answer is yes.

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
Am I the only one who thought that finding the majority of the content was self explanatory? Just go everywhere and do every possible option. Beastiality and Logan bottoming are like the only things I found by accident.

Jun 5, 2019
How do you unlock the Sawmill theme with Logan bottoming for the fat bandit? I already met scare and settled the business with the bandits and I saw the troll so I am stuck now

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
How do you unlock the Sawmill theme with Logan bottoming for the fat bandit? I already met scare and settled the business with the bandits and I saw the troll so I am stuck now
How did you find the troll? I've been around everywhere for like 10+ days and can't find most of the new content.

Raktarn

Aug 15, 2017
For those wondering about the Dog you must do around 10-20 "beast" related activities i.e jerking off or getting mounted; to unlock the dog's "Mount" training. No pictures yet.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
For those wondering about the Dog you must do around 10-20 "beast" related activities i.e jerking off or getting mounted; to unlock the dog's "Mount" training. No pictures yet.
This doesn't seem to work when you play as a lady.

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
How did you get the bottoming scene in the sawmill? I encouraged him to go and saw him have sex in the banditcamp, but nothing happens in the camp now. Does it happen after a certain point or...?

SimonMS

Sep 23, 2018
I didn't find the fight with tank and scar(i already have the bandit camp unlocked and already confront then into the track, but they run and let me fight with simple bandits). Where can i find this fight?

May 6, 2019
I didn't find the fight with tank and scar(i already have the bandit camp unlocked and already confront then into the track, but they run and let me fight with simple bandits). Where can i find this fight?
Have you talked with jester? I think he's the one that continues the quest. I haven't done it in a while so don't count on me lol

Reactions: SimonMS
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes