klucza

Sep 11, 2018
how the "Workout with Logan" option will shows on Bareshade? also what "after discouraging" means? im already get logan bottoming scene and didn't get this thing
You get bottoming scene if you encourage Logan to go to the Bandits Camp. So you're not getting "Workout with Logan", you would have to told him to not go to the Badints Camp, but with this - you're not getting the bottom scene. You can get only one of these scenes in one save.

rzruzz

Apr 18, 2019
You get bottoming scene if you encourage Logan to go to the Bandits Camp. So you're not getting "Workout with Logan", you would have to told him to not go to the Badints Camp, but with this - you're not getting the bottom scene. You can get only one of these scenes in one save.
So should I restart the game? Save editor becomes handy to get the option faster

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Looks like an even newer build got released. v0.11.1 . Is there any big changes or is it just bugfix? Cuz apparently he had to cut a bit of the content that was supposed to be on the 0.11 update so that the update dont get delayed. Is there new content added here?

May 6, 2019
Looks like an even newer build got released. v0.11.1 . Is there any big changes or is it just bugfix? Cuz apparently he had to cut a bit of the content that was supposed to be on the 0.11 update so that the update dont get delayed. Is there new content added here?
Id like to know too, I'm guessing its not a super big update through.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Lustful Desires - 0.11.1
PC - -
Mac - -
Linux - -

Full Changelog of both 0.11 and 0.11.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 6, 2019
Lustful Desires - 0.11.1
PC - -
Mac - -
Linux - -

Full Changelog of both 0.11 and 0.11.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I WOVE YOU <3

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Okay, I am laughing my ass off.
Playing a dom bi man is hilarious. Known more for being a bitch than a hero.
The troublemaker story especially.
And meeting the drunk in the public bath. Still needs more females though. What's the point of being bi if there's a serious lack of women in the world. Visually or otherwise

Aaaaand I turned gay xD
We seriously need more women. And why did all other bandits dissapear when dumb and dumber started showing up.

Last edited:

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Okay, I am laughing my ass off.
Playing a dom bi man is hilarious. Known more for being a bitch than a hero.
The troublemaker story especially.
And meeting the drunk in the public bath. Still needs more females though. What's the point of being bi if there's a serious lack of women in the world. Visually or otherwise

Aaaaand I turned gay xD
We seriously need more women. And why did all other bandits dissapear when dumb and dumber started showing up.
Yeah the game definitely leans towards gay content.. Is there even hetero stuff minus the nymph and female bandit?
I've only played the gay sub route so I haven't seen much at all. It almost feels like one of those gay bara games where you live in a world where every dude is super buff and magically bi. I'm not complaining, though. :ROFLMAO:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Yeah the game definitely leans towards gay content.. Is there even hetero stuff minus the nymph and female bandit?
I've only played the gay sub route so I haven't seen much at all. It almost feels like one of those gay bara games where you live in a world where every dude is super buff and magically bi. I'm not complaining, though. :ROFLMAO:
as far as I've gotten.

Female bandit (gone since the bandits showed up. In fact, every type of bandits gets replaced)
Nymph
Tavern owner's wife
acolyte in the dark swamp

Done the acolyte quest and have no idea what to do now

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
as far as I've gotten.

Female bandit (gone since the bandits showed up. In fact, every type of bandits gets replaced)
Nymph
Tavern owner's wife
acolyte in the dark swamp

Done the acolyte quest and have no idea what to do now
On my game I'm able to find any bandit encounter with the 'Spar' option at the bandit camp after the boss battle event with Tank and Scar. Idk if there's a way to get them if you don't choose to be on the bandit's good side.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes